Chapter 7

Hermione POV

When I saw the letter I screamed and started to run downstairs to find George and Fred. I was running as fast as I could out of my penthouse so that I could make it downstairs fast. On my way I found my cousins on there way up the stairs.

"Hermione where are you going and why did we here you scream from up stairs." One of my cousins says

"Doesn't apply to you do you know where the Weasley twins are" i ask them in a rush

"They are downstairs working with some people why"

"Because i need to talk to them about something really important"

I run back down the stairs till i get to the lobby and i see the twins at the desk they were at earlier.
"Guys i need you to look at this right now" i yell at them
"What the heck who could this be from"
"I don't know i was thinking Voldemort or Lucius. I hope it isn't Lucius because Mrs. Malfoy would be heart broken"
"Maybe you should take it to Draco and see if it is his fathers handwriting"
"Yeah i think i will do that so that he could tell his mom if it is him"

TIME SKIP TO WITH DRACO

"Hey Draco can you take a look at this note for me"  i ask
"Sure but why"
"Because i found it in the penthouse and the whole place was trashed and i was wondering if it looked like your fathers handwriting"
"Sure but why would it be my fathers"
"Because i think it is from Voldemort or your father"
"Ok"
Draco looks at the note for a few minuets before he finally answers.
"Mione this is not my fathers handwriting, but it is Voldemort's handwriting"
"Well at least it is not your father i wouldn't have liked to see your mothers reaction