Merry Christmas

December 25 2018

Pairing: TFW and friends x reader.

(this sorta goes with S14 fall finale, but none of events in the finale happened here, it just a regular christmas night!!)

It was Christmas day. But the boys were out on a hunt. You were busy wrapping the presents. You had got Team Free Will presents. You got a Christmas tree up and you were hanging the ornament and you saw the ornament that doubled as a picture frame and it had a picture dean and sam. You took the picture out. And then proceeded to wrapping the presents. For Castiel another trench-coat. Dean the only AC/DC album he doesn't have and a leather jacket. Sam a new laptop and the last book in the series he's reading. The bunker door opened "We're home!" The sing-songy voice of dean winchester- a telltale sign that the hunt went well. You run up the boys. "Merry Christmas!" you exclaimed. "You did all of this?"Sam asked. "Yep! you should have been here when i put tree up." You said walking by it. "You're still butt.." you accused the tree. The trio chuckles at your attempt to have a conversation with the evergreen. The timer goes off. "It's done!" You exclaimed Dean sniffs the air "Pie." He said. You chuckle. "Apple Pie." you said pulling in out of the oven. "You are officially my favorite sibling." Dean said. you chuckle. "i don't blame him." Sam said smiling. "Come on!" you exclaimed "It's time for Christmas dinner!" and with that you set the pie down among the large amount the food you prepared. The boys mouths hung agape at the food before them. "You got all of this?" dean asked. "I cooked all of this." You corrected.

"You didn't have to." Sam said. "But I still did it." you said "Because I love y'all!"
You said. You and the boys sat down. And you said a small prayer in enochian. And Dean and Sam just looked confuse while Cas Looked proud, but continued to eat. "enochian's hard to learn." He said "Once you learn the conjugations it's actually surprising easy." you said taking a bite of your food. "You know enochian?" Dean asked You nod. "what did that mean?" Sam said "It means Lord, the most high bless this food amen." You said Castiel smiles. "It that true,Cas?" Sam asked. Castiel nods. "100 percent." he said. Everyone was miserable when they got done eating. But then you went "Time for presents!" their eyes widen the third time. "Presents?" they asked in unison. "Didn't you see them under the tree?" You asked. "Come on." they all sat down front the tree the green for sam, blue for Cas and red and green for Dean. "Whoa." Cas said at the black trench-coat. You chuckle at the wrapping paper not having a rip in "I just wanted you to get you something a little different and I saw that so." you said "the rest is history." he hugs you. "thanks,(Y/N)! I love it." he said and puts it on. Then Dean opens his like a toddler. "Dude, the only cassette I was missing from my collection and a kick ass jacket!" Dean said "thanks, ankle-biter." he said and pulls you into hug and kisses your forehead. Then it was Sam's turn. Dean and Castiel stopped what they were doing when they noticed the fancy laptop. "(Y/N), where did you get this?" you smile " I stole it." you joked. Dean stiffens "I'm kidding! I bought it, I've been saving up, I still have atleast three thousand left." you said "thank you,but we didn't get you anything." Sam said Cas zips off and comes back. Holding an iPhone X.
"Did you steal it?" you asked. "What, no!" Castiel said "Are you insane?" you chuckle. "I'm a winchester, it comes with the territory." you said the boys laugh. "true." Cas said smiling. You remember the picture frame. You take your polaroid that you got the year before. And set it on a timer. (IDK if you can actually do that but just go with it) and you pulled the trio close and then the picture was taken, causing the whole group to go temporarily blind. You pull the picture and shake it while it developed, and was satisfied with the picture. And grabbed the frame from the back of the tree and put the picture in it and hung where everyone could see it. "It's beautiful!" Dean said and kisses your forehead. "Merry Christmas to all." you recited " and to all a good night." the trio said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

merry christmas!!

I got this idea from @omnisimmundisspiritus
  definitely spelt that wrong)

Sorry. But yeah. Felìz Navidad.