Imagine 9

(A/N) :

(Y/M/N) = Your Mom's Name
(Y/D/N) = Your Dad's Name

(H/n)= Hunter name (Character in Supernatural that you play. I choose either Nancy or Hazel) 

I don't know the username for the person I based this off of. Sorry. 

and I took part of @omnisimmunduspirtus 's idea of the Lego House thing from her book Supernatural Sister Imagines. (It's amazing and I love it) 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" y/n l/n has went missing from her south Austin home-"

"Supernatural star (y/n) (l/n) was reported missing after filming on Monday-."

Misha, Jensen, Jared were torn apart. She had just gotten home from set. Jensen had just dropped her off.

When he was woken up to a call around 6:30. There was something wrong.

(y/n)'s Mom

He knew  something had went wrong. "(Y/M/N)?" He asked. "(Y/N)'s missing! We need you, Jensen, Jared and Misha at the house as soon as possible. The police want to talk to you. Since you were the last to see her..." She said. Jensen's eyes closed and sighed. "I'll text them and tell them." He said. "Thanks, I barely had enough to tell you. Thank you, Jensen." She said.

Jensen stood up and turned to Danneel. "What's wrong?!" The ginger asked. "(y/n)'s missing." He said blankly. "What?! What happened?!" She exclaimed. "When her mother got home all her stuff was on the ground and the door was still locked." "Did she just runaway?" "I don't know why she would." Jensen reasoned. "yeah." Danneel said. "her mother wants Me, Misha and Jared to go to the go to the station since we were the last to see her."

They got the station and the sheriff met them in the waiting room. "Mister Ackles, Padalecki and Collins! It's great to meet you! I am such a huge fan, but I wish we would've had to meet under better circumstances." He said. "Me too" Jensen said dryly.  "So, we are going to have two of my deputies question you all individually." He said as two the deputies came from a distant hallway.

"Hello, my name is Lester Holt and you're watching a special edition of Dateline. As you have seen, it's been 2 weeks since Supernatural Star (y/n) (l/n) has went missing." The TV came on. " And we got word an hour ago that they are officially calling off the search tomorrow." Jensen looked up sadly and turned the TV off. "Jensen..." Danneel trailed. "It's my fault, Dee! Had I stayed to see if she got in none of these would have happened. We are even sure if she's still alive!" He said. "I have faith and hope that she's still alive!" Danneel said. "I have a faith that my, basically, daughter, is still alive! And if she's not! She's in a better place! Yeah, she's not here and by God I hope she is! But you had nothing to do with it!" Danneel said. "And you were the last to see her!" Danneel said. "You got to see her last moment! I didn't! You got to see her! I failed as a mother! I hate it when Zep, JJ, and Arrow go outside! I'm always afraid they're not gonna come back!" She said tears flowing openly down her face. "Oh, Dee." Jensen started, realizing his wife's pain as it openly flows between the two of them. He pulls her to his chest and they slowly end up on the ground. "I miss her so much, Jay..." She said. "Me too, Dee." He said, "Me too."

A couple of days later, Jensen, Misha, and Jared were doing a panel. It had an air about it, that seemed to effect everyone including the fans. There's supposed to five not four. Five smiles not 4 dull smiles. The light in their eyes were gone. And the fans knew it too. They knew they would never see (y/n) again. They called the search off the day before and everyone gave up. Everyone. Misha found himself almost crying throughout the day. He hated how broken he was. He hated himself. And everyone saw it. They hated it too. As they were the same exact way. The filming is supposed to continue in a couple of days and Nobody was prepared. Then Jensen's phone. rang. "Hello?" He said cautiously after he saw the Caller ID. "Hey, Jay." (y/n)'s mother said. "Did you need something?" He asked. Her mother remain silent. "Jensen..." She started. "did?" He asked.