Imagine 6

a/n: this is a personal story, sorta, so this is how I found out about a friend of mine 
and this may or may not have a part two and anything to do with sam and dean or hunting is (obviously) fake.

A BUNCH OF TRIGGER WARNINGS I'M SORRY!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~On With The Show~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on a hunt when it happened and I didn't even know.

"Your good tigress," Dean said as I cut him loose. "But I'm Better."  "Bet," I said smiling. Sam rolled his eyes. "Oh, just come on!" He squealed. I roll my eyes playfully. "Oh, yeah, dean when I get home from school tomorrow, I have a sign-up party for the talent show." I said He nods and says "Okay." as we pile into Baby  "You need to take a shower and get to bed." Sam said "Fine." I said as we pulled into the woods where we live in that unnecessarily big bunker. I get all the vampire blood/Dean's blood off of me. And I wait to fall asleep peacefully.

I didn't get up the same way. I was running late I found a bloodstain on my favorite jacket so couldn't wear it, and I burnt the toast for breakfast. This day couldn't get any worse. I got in the passenger seat of Baby and we get to the school. it was surprisingly quiet for seven-thirty in the morning. "Have a good day." Dean said "Yeah." I said still confused. I then find my friend Alex (User itsalex14) and another friend Isabella (user iAmTheEcho21) sitting there and Mr. Kent was sitting there to "All freshman go to the auditorium." He said and we go to the auditorium. A girl in my class was crying and so were all of her friends. "What the fuck?" I asked "Why is everyone crying?" I asked. "You'll find out soon enough," Isabella said "All I've got to say is... You'll be crying too." 

The counselor and Mr. Kent and the freshman class sponsors were in front of everyone. Everyone was surprisingly quiet... and Mrs. Herod and Mr. Taylor look at each other. Mr. Kent starts talking. "I have a sad announcement to make..." Mr. Kent started.

"Gavyn Lee has passed away."

I stopped what I was doing and questioned if this was a dream or not. "Gavyn's... dead?" I whispered to Isabella. She nodded her head tears rolling down her face. "What happened?!" I asked she silently puts up to fingers to her temple and pretends to shoot herself. Mr. Kent apparently saw her and he goes. "A lot of people say it was a suicide,but officially cause of death has not been determined." He said. "We will be having several people from several different places." Mrs.Schaefer said "they will be here for you all day in the library." Mr Kent nodded and continued "Please don't let your feelings  boil, because, when you do have a mental breakdown, we all have a different reactions to traumatic experience. If you lash out. It will effect the teachers as well and they aren't trained for that." Mr. Kent said. "Several people are here for you." He said.

The day was very depressing but everyone knew why. And I was in third period. When a girl by the name of Sonja was in class. Gavyn and I might have been friends but she was like Siamese twin to Gavyn. She looked at her pencil and looked around the room. I looked away before she could notice me. All of a sudden she took her pencil and started stabbing at her wrists. She was hitting hard enough to break the skin, but not enough to cause major amounts of bleeding. The teacher wasn't in the room and Isabella was in that class and she took the pencil out of Sonja's hand and then I run and get to get Mister Witt, and I see Mr. Kent "Mr. Kent!" I called He turns "It's Sonja! She was stabbing at her wrists while Mister Witt was gone! We need your help!" I screamed "Call the police! Get an ambulance right away!" He called as he ran towards the classroom. Mister Witt came around the corner as I pulled out my phone and dialed 911. "911, what's your emergency?" The lady asked "A girl in my class tried to kill herself! She's bleeding really bad on her wrists!" I exclaimed. "Are you at School?" The lady asked "Yes! Cisco High School!" I answered "Okay, sweetheart, breathe and stay on the line with me till police get there!"