Imagine 4 (Actors)

Age 19

Pairing J2M ( Jensen,Jared and Misha) x female!reader.

Warning: there is a warning but you'll have to read it to find out srry.
__________________________

" I don't think that's a good idea."your dad said. "Don't touch me!" You exclaimed. leaving the doctor's office.

You get to the dock and get your phone out and call Jensen.

"Hello?¨ He asked

"Hey!"You said smiling for the first time that day.

"Hey! I can't hear you! Can I call you back?" he asked.
your smile fades You could hear Misha yell. "THE IRONS ON FIRE!" so you say "Sure. Fine Whatever. Call me Back."
you said. Your co-worker hangs up. He played your brother on supernatural. So did jared and Misha played castiel who acted like a brother.
You found a rock and threw it into the pond and starts to cry.

" We didn't even talk about it before you sent the email."You mother said. ¨What am I supposed to do? I find out my daughter is contemplating suicide. Am I supposed to do nothing." You set your bag down and say "It's not like that."
Your dad notices you. "Y/N, sweetheart, please sit down we need to talk."He said. "You've had 19 years to talk to me."You replied. "I can understand why you would feel that way, but,please, I would like to talk to you now,so sit-" You cut him off. "I don't wanna sit down!" You exclaimed, "I don't wanna talk about it." Your Dad then asks. "Then what do you want?" "I wanna see my birth certificate."
You needed to clear your head again so you went to the dock again. You were sitting there thinking when a truck pulled up. "W-Who's there?" you called, "Hello?" Jensen and Misha and Jared come up. "It's just us, you can put down the pepper-spray." Jensen said smiling. "Great." you mumbled. Jared and Misha exchange glances. "How did you know I was here?" You asked. "You were way too predictable." He said. "I am not." Jensen and you said in unison. "Can We come in?" he asked. "No, I'm mad at you." He comes up anyway. Followed by Jared and Misha. They all sit next to you. "So you doin' alright?" he asked. "No." You answered "You wanna talk about it?" Misha asked. "No." you said with a small laugh. You suck in a breathe, alerting everyone you're thinking. "What's bothering you, kiddo?" Jared asked. "My whole... Life is a lie." You said. Jensen then asks "Why do you say that?" you reply "The hip surgeries, the nightmares, the...asthma, the seizures." you said "It's all connected." You sigh trying to keep in the tears. " My parents aren't my parents." you say "They adopted me." Jensen and the rest of them's eyes widen. "And, they adopted me because my birth mother tried to abort me." you said giving up on the tears. " I guess I wasn't supposed to survive." You said. "And I barely did. All I know is that-well all they will let me know is that I was born in a hospital in Mobile, Alabama. I ,just want answers. Because right now i just feel stuck." you breathe. "Told ya I didn't wanna talk about it." you said a quick smile. "Wow,Y/N, I- I'm sorry." Misha said. "I don't know what to say." Jared said. "I imagine things are pretty terrible right now. But they'll get better." "That's really......optimistic." you said. "Get in my truck we'll take you home. We have an episode to shoot tomorrow."
Jensen said. "That's the last thing on my mind right now." you said "Come on just agree reluctantly please. " Jensen said "Fine,you stalker." you agreed.

You go home.
You smile.
You thrive
You are happy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lowkey Thinking about deleting this chapter, bc it just feels awkward. Let me know!
requests are closed!