Imagine 2

Age 23

Warnings suicide Mention of injury. Arguments and Vulgar very Vulgar language.

Pairing : Winchesters x platonic reader

You didn't realize what had happened. You pull the trigger before your brain pushed the brakes. You just shot your best friend. "Dean!" You called. "I am so so sorry." You see your friend laying on the ground. "I didn't mean it." Sam comes over. "What the fuck did you do?!?" he yelled. "I didn't mean to, I am sorry
Sam." you said, "Sorry doesn't cut it, we need to get to the hospital."

You and Sam drove to the nearest hospital and your story was "Please help my friends been shot!" you yelled. "How did this happen?" the nurse asked. "we were out hunting when this other hunter coming from the opposite way shot him." the nurse nods falling for the tale and they took him to surgery. You sit next to Sam. "(Y/N), I think you need to leave." he said
"What why?" you asked. "You're worthless, you almost just got my brother killed, you're a fuck-up we can't have liabilities," he said. "Fine," you said standing up. "I fuck up and it ruins everything, but when you fuck up, you or your brother don't blink an eye." Sam looks at you. "Yeah, because I'm not a fucking whore, trying to get someone in my pants, by shooting them, yeah, I fuck up. But I don't get people almost killed," he said. At this, you turn on your heels leaving without a word. You see sam in the reflection of the doorway. He had a slightly regretful look in his eye but you could still see the resent for his friend.
You hail a cab and go to the bunker. You had your plan in your head. 'if I'm
so worthless, then might as throw myself away. You proceed to write the Winchester boys a letter.

~~~~~~~~third POV~~~~~

Dean got out of surgery. And guess what the first thing he asked? "Where's (Y/N)?" he asked. "I told her to leave." Sam said "Why the fuck did you do that?" he asked. "Dean, she almost got you killed, just trying to impress you," he said. (Sorry if you don't like this idea) "Sam, y/n's gay." Sam's eyes widen. "what the fuck did you do?" Dean asked. "I called her a whore." Sam said, " and I said that she was a worthless, useless liability." "Sammy." dean grumbled. "Mr. Winchester, you're free to go." the nurse said bringing him his clothes.

~~~~~~~reg POV~~~~~~~

You were in the room. When you heard the door open "Y/N? " yelled dean. ?he begins to read the letter aloud.

Dear Winchesters,

I hope that both of you get to read this. I hope you'll someday forgive for what happened and what's about to. I love you two to death, but like Sammy said. I'm a liability y'all don't need. If you are reading this I'm in my room. With a 9 mil pointed to my forehead.
But that's all about to change just tell elizabeth I love her. 3 2 1."
Since Dean read it aloud .you pulled the trigger right as you heard the one. Sam and Dean ran to your room. To open the door. Your body among the pool of
Blood. "Y/N?" Dean asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye