break up-Finn Wolfhard

A/n: I am sad and wanted to write this idea I had down.

I was currently staying at my best friend's Finns house. I visited him for two weeks since we didn't saw each other that often and we live quite far away from each other.

Finn , Nick and I were streaming on twitch , just playing games and having fun.

I was constantly texting my boyfriend though, he wasn't really happy after I've told him that I was going to visit Finn. And so he was constantly text me.

(bold: your bf)
(Italic: you)

I'm watching your livestream,
I don't like the way he looks
at you...

Bby, it's finee how often should
I tell you that Finn and I are
just Friends!

Yeah, I know you told me that
a lot of times already, but I still
don't trust him, nether do I
trust you...

I didn't know what I should write back for a moment. I was quite shocked.

Finn also noticed that and asked whether everything was ok.
While he did that he put his hand on my knee and rubbed little sircls with his thumb.
"Y-yeah , I'm good , it's nothing really.." I answered reassuringly giving a him a little smile.

Finn nod and went back to playing the game and talking with Nick.

What do you mean? you don't
trust me?! I would never cheat
On you!!

He read my message but that I suddenly got a call from him so I went out of the room since it was a bit quieter there.

Hello?

Hey.

Listen, baby you can trust me, I would never cheat on you , especially not with Finn!

I'm breaking up with you.

W-what?!

You heard me. I'm breaking up with you. I'm tired of listening to your bullshit. You wear his t-shirts, you guys post pictures of each other that make you look like a couple, you guys sleep in one bed together and it is clear that Finn has feelings for you! ! I have enough of this bullshit. Goodbye.

And after that he hung up , I felt tears stinging in my eyes and I stared at my phone for a while.

Tears began to roll down my cheeks as I saw that he'd remove his profile picture, which was a photo of the two of us.

I shut my phone off and slowly open the door to Finns room. The two boys looking at me with confused faces.

"What happened? !" Asked Finn "I guss, I've been broken up with " I say as another set of tears ran down my face but I had to slightly laugh at he same time.

"What why did he do that?!!" Finn and Nick ask in union. I began to snob as I raised my shoulder "I-I don't know.. I guess he just didn't like that I was friends with you..." I said while looking at Finn.

He quickly stood up from his chair and embraced me in a huge hug.
I put my arms around him and bury my head in his chest.

"It ok y/n/n, you deserve better than that guy" Finn conforted me "I never really understood why such a beautiful girl like you was dating a guy like him." He said and I began to smile.

Well, this was cute💖
vote and comment,
Naomi♡