Acting Out Plans III

Resting in his room, Leon sighed as he stared at the cards floating freely within the air.

"I should handle a few things in town later on." He thought.

A few weeks passed after coming to the past and so far Leon had awakened his magic and developed his Zero Ability. Now that his foundations in magic have been set he still requires physical training and proper connections. Not only that but he still lacks in subjects like herbology regarding the various plants of Phobos. 

"I guess I'll organize a trip after getting some physical training in order..." He muttered. 

Making a small hand gesture the playing cards had magically ordered itself into a proper deck rather than a disorganized mess. "But, for now, I should probably begin attaining some magic crystals. Without them, I won't be able to enter the next stage of Magic." He thought.

Without a vast amount of Magic Crystals, Leon won't be able to discover the purification process of Raw Mana which itself can lead to a form of energy that is everlasting which can help decrease the chances of pollution happening in the future. 

Making the floating deck of cards float towards his hands, he got out of his bed. "Transmute..." He muttered. Turning the deck of cards into oxygen he left the room. 

"Good morning Young Master." A butler greeted. Nodding, Leon acknowledged his existence before heading towards the hidden study. On his way there he passed by his late mother's private study. "If only I had more memories of her..." He thought. 

Due to her death only happening three to four years after his birth his memories of her are few. But though he remembers very little, the memory of her telling stories always resounded throughout his mind. 

"It's been so long since I've been there..." He thought. 

Entering the study as per usual he was greeted by Sasha and Alice. The both of them were struggling with the assembly of the Pocket Watches. "I don't know how he can do this!" Alice exclaimed in a little anger. You two okay?" Leon asked. 

Realizing he entered the room, Sasha started explaining the situation. "Alice an I seem to have a few issues with assembling the Pocket Watches." She said. 

"Got it, I'll make a blueprint and show you the process," Leon said. 

As the group of three began working a large number of Pocket Watches were made.  But before Leon was going to leave the task to them Rudeus entered the room.

"Master Leon, your Father has notified me to inform that Autumn is coming and that you should begin undergoing Knight Training in preparation for enrollment at the Royal Academy." Rudeus said.

"Got it, thank you Rudeus. Once I'm done with these few pocket watches sell them to a merchant and notify me of our profits quickly." He said. With Leon now having enough Pocket Watches in stock he sells them to merchants for a few golds so that he can buy more materials for future inventions.