The Calm Before The Storm I

Inside the hidden study the twins Sasha and Alice could be seen working meticulously as they follow the blueprint's of their Young Master, Leon. "I can't believe  Master Leon could make this, it seems so complex..." Alice said as she finished her first Pocket Watch. 

"Moreover he was assembling them so fast two days ago that I could barely understand how it works," Sasha said. 

Due to them only helping Leon with the building procedure two day's ago they never really understood how the machine worked, nor how complex it was. "I wonder how complex his other inventions will be," Alice said as she restarted the assembly process halfway in on her second Pocket Watch. "I really can't understand how he did it so fast as if it was nothing." She said a little frustrated. 

Since the money earned was going to be sued to build more and more until eventually there were enough materials for more complex machines, they needed to very careful with there quality, hence to ensure everything was fine they would restart the assembly process should their a be even a shadow of a doubt that some were made incorrectly. 

Hence after having spent over an hour trying to make the second work properly, she was aggravated at the fact she needed to start over. 

"Considering how he created the Pocket Watch I'm not surprised that he was able to do such a thing with no apparent effort," Sasha said as finished her sixth one. Looking at how many Sasha completed Alice could only look at her with shock apparent in her eyes. "How did you finish so many so fast!?" She yelled. 

"It's called a Blueprint," Sasha said as she pointed towards it without even taking a glance towards her sister. "Still that doesn't explain how could assemble them so fast!" Alice said. 

Sighing,  Sasha decided to go into deeper detail regarding her actions. "I pointed at the Blueprint to infer that I memorized it." She said facepalming. 

Unlike her sister, Sasha was fairly quiet and reserved, rarely ever speaking unless spoken to, though she would sometimes express her surprise in things depending on the topic. Due to this behavior, she's more observant than her sister and is fairly hard to get a read on. Moreover, to make things harder for those wanting to understand her, her level of thinking makes it hard for others to pick on things obvious to her whilst also causing the same in reverse. Thus resulting in a lot of misunderstandings regarding some of her actions. 

"You should already know people can't understand that!" Alice said in protest. Unlike Sasha, she is a fairly loud person that easily trust others. Due to this though she's often tricked by others, but don't mistake this idiocy. Compared to her sister she's a genius in things that she's interested in and comprehends certain things faster than even Rudeus. But due to her ideology of living in the present rather than preparing for the future, she can often come off as stupid. 

As the two worked peacefully within the study a bloody and beaten Rudeus enters the room with his clothes torn and left hand severed. 

"R-ring des Strahlungslichts..." Were the last words he said before eventually passing out on the floor.