An Unkown Secret I

Waiting outside the dark pathway, Alice and Sasha began to worry for Leon. 

"Alice, don't you think he's been there for too long?" Sasha asked her sister. 

"To be honest, I don't know, but let's just wait for a while before worrying, he might return right now," Alice said. 

Immediately after she finished talking though, the space in the center of the library began to fracture as cracks appeared with the air. "Somethings wrong..." As a hole through space had appeared before the two, Leon who appeared to be fine collapsed onto the ground. 

"What's wrong with the mana!?" He thought. 

After exiting the library through Gate, a feeling of feeling of fatigue had overwhelmed him. 

"Don't tell me I got Mana Poisoning." Leon thought. 

Mana Poisoning is a disease that essentially makes using magic near impossible. When the Mana pathways are oversaturated with too high of a quantity or quality of mana, they begin to rot over time. Moreover, as they begin to rot, the quality of magic someone is capable of displaying decreases immensely. To make matters even worse so far there is no cure for this disease. 

"Master Leon are you okay!?" Alarmed, Alice and Sasha went to help Leon up. 

"I'm... Fine..." Leon said. "Damn it, I can't breathe properly." He thought. "I just got... Mana Poisoning." He told them. 

"Mana Poisoning, are sure your fine?" Sasha asked. 

"I'm fine, I just need some rest. I'll tell you what I found after Rudeus wakes up, something's going on and he might have the answers." Leon said before losing consciousness from fatigue.

...

Two weeks have passed since Leon came back from the library, in the time passed, Leon discovered that there was something wrong with his body. 

"What's wrong with my arm?" He thought as he examined his body. For some odd reason, his Mana Pathways were disappearing. Usually, when someone has Mana Poisoning their Mana Pathways will shatter, but in Leon's case, his mana pathway's where just disappearing as if they never existed. 

"This is going to be troublesome..." Leon thought. "I'll have to act fast before I'm sent to the Royal  Academy." Getting out of his seat, Leon left his room. On his way out he realized that he left his newest gadget on his desk. 

"Dominator's Hand." He muttered. 

Using his zero ability, the mana in the surroundings fluctuated as the device flew into his hand as if his hand was a magnet. 

"Luckily I didn't forget about that." He muttered before heading off to Rudeus. 

Unbeknownst to him though as he made his way there a white-haired girl was following him silently. 

"Brother...what are you doing?" She muttered.