11: Mistletoe

I put on a Christmas sweater and leggings and slipped on some boots. I walked through the empty house. It had no decorations and nothing festive. I had been so caught up with Tom that I hadn't decorated the house.

I walked out to my car and got in the driver's seat. I put the key in the ignition and turned it. The engine rumbled and then went dead. I tried again. The same.

"Shit," I whispered under my breath.

I sat back in my seat. I grabbed my phone from the passenger seat and dialed Tom's number. It rang only a few times before Tom picked up.

"Hey. Are you on your way?" Tom asked.

"Hey. Umm--About that. We have a problem," I said.

"What is it?" Tom asked. I heard a hint of worry in his voice.

"My car won't start. Would you be able to come pick me up?" I asked. "If it's too much hassle I can call someone else--"

"No. I can pick you up. I'll be there soon," Tom said.

"Thank you," I said.

"Of course," Tom said.

I sat in my car until Tom pulled up. When he did I got out and smiled, opening the passenger side door. When I sat down Tom smiled at me. Even when I closed the door and buckled up he just looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"You're just beautiful. That's all," Tom said.

My face went red and I looked at my lap, "Thanks."

"No need to thank me. It's the truth."

We rode in silence after that.

》》》

I walked into Tom's house, him following in suit. We were met with hugs from Harrison, and Tom's brothers and parents.

Tom, Harrison, Dom, and Nicki all sat on the couch while Paddy, Harry, and Sam opened presents. I set my head on Tom's shoulder, but by the time the boys were done I was practically on Tom's lap.

"One second. You all stay put. I have to go grab something," Dom, Tom's father said. He went off into the back room and came back holding a wrapped present.

He sat down and handed me the box.

"From the Holland family to Luna for helping Tom when he needed it. If it weren't for you we wouldn't have known anthing was wrong," Dom said.

"Thank you," I said.

I tore off the wrapping paper to find a frames photo of Tom and I standing back to back, messing around while filming for Spider-Man: Far Frome Home. I smiled.

"Thank you guys. This is amazing," I said.

We ate and then just hung out for the rest of the day.

》》》

Tom had brought me to his room so we could hang out in private. We just talked about filming and friends. When it came time for me to go home I was sad to go. Tom and I slowly walked through the hall until Tom stopped under the doorway to the living room.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Mistletoe," Tom said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"But first, another present for the gorgeous girl," he said, pulling out a small white box. He handed it to me.

I opened the box to find a beautiful diamond necklace. My hand shot to my mouth. It was gorgeous.

"Thank you," was all I could say.

"You're welcome. Do you want me to help you put it on?"

"Please," I said.

Tom moved my hair out of the way and clasped the necklace around my neck. When he was done I spun around.

"How does it look?" I asked.

"Amazing, but not as amazing as you," Tom said. I rolled my eyes at the cheesy line.

"Just kiss me you dork," I said.

"My pleasure," Tom said.

Tom leaned down and cupped my cheek with the hand that was free of a cast, kissing me gently. His lips tasted like hot cocoa, a departure from his usual beer or water. When we separated he smiled at me.

"God, that smile makes me weak," I said. Tom laughed, making me laugh with him.

"Are you two done playing Romeo and Juliet?" Harrison teased. My face went bright red.

"Nope," Tom said, giving me a quick kiss.

Tom drove me home and gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. That night I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this Christmas chapter. I hope you had a great Christmas!

Here's Luna's necklace.