Paul McCartney (classroom)

Enjoy :)

**************************
7:30am
It was seven thirty in the morning, you hated mornings. you were never like any of your early bird friends or parents. like usual, you stayed in your bed for the majority of your day. As your alarm clock blared on your side table you groaned in annoyance. "Fuck i hate mornings" getting up the sound of the horrific machine kept blaring in your ears. "ugh, just shut up!" you shouted slamming your first down on the alarm. finally, it stopped. Sighing you walked to the bathroom washing your face and doing your hygiene routine you do every morning. "Y/N get up, you have to go to school on twenty minutes!!" Your mother shouted from your living room. "I'm up momma!" You shouted back. You could hear your mom mutter something but you couldn't hear her, neither did you really care.

7:45 am
It was time to go to school, you quickly put your long Y/H/C up in a messy bun. You never enjoyed to put your hair in pony tails or in some fancy hair do.  As you got your school stuff together you decided to also wear your favourite skirt along with a nice matching t shirt to go along with your outfit. Amongst that, you wore your white flat shoes. "C'mon Y/N let's go!" Your mother shouted at you. You sighed, throwing your bag over your shoulder and heading downstairs. "That skirt is to short." Your mother pointed out grabbing the soft material flicking it in her finger tips. "Mom, it's a skirt." You stated as you grabbed a piece of toast from the kitchen table that laid deliciously on a plate. "It will be fine, I promise. I have to go love you." You kissed your mother goodbye leaving her with nothing to argue about.

8:00am

You got to school after a long walk in the morning cold, your legs felt frozen as so the rest of your body. You shivered entering the school, many people stared at you. But you surely gave two shits on what people thought of you, mostly the people that would stare were popular preppy girls and fuck boys of the sixties. You continued your journey down the gross humid hallways of your high school. Being in grade 11 wasn't exactly great for you. "Hey Y/N, how's it going?" Your friend George smiled as he walked over to you from his stance beside his locker. You smiled "Just for here, and I'm tired like usual." You mumbled out to George who giggled. "You're always grumpy, need to learn how to cheer up ye know?" He smirked nudging you lightly. You waved him off "ya, I know George."
The bell rang, you and George said your goodbyes as went your separate ways for your classes. George was in Math while you were in English. You walked down the hallway to your class, you stared down at the floor as you walked slowly. "Y/N!" Someone shouted your name. You stopped turning to see whom called your name, as you stood their looking now so dumbfounded you seen someone coming up to your from a distance. You rolled your eyes as you realized who is was. "Hey Ringo, what's going on?" You greeted as a Ringo walked over to you with his big blue eyes and his gorgeous smile. "Ahh, just tired not wanting to be here ye know the drill with me." Ringo stammered as he yawned. "Where's John?" You asked as you leaned against a locker shuffling your books In your hands. Ringo looked around, shrugging his shoulders "Thought ye had him?" He asked you chuckled "he's not my concern, he's all yours lad" you pushed Ringo slightly watching him tumble on his feet. "Hey, watch it me shoes are new!" He whined looking down at his feet. Rolling your eyes you headed into your shared English class.

9:30am

English class was tiring, you felt your eye lids go heavy as you leaned into your hand. As you started to drift off you heard the teacher start yelling at someone. Curious, you shot up to see who the teacher was giving shit too. "Paul McCartney , you're late for your class. You have at least twenty minutes left, explain yourself to the class." You snickered looking over at Ringo who also was snickering to George near the far left end of the classroom. "Paul I'm waiting." Your teacher rapped her foot on the floor her high heels clicking along. As you watched the one and only hot stuff Paul McCartney get in trouble he looked over locking eyes with you. You gasped as he smirked at you, you turned away quickly looking over at Ringo who was shooting him death glares. "Paul" The teacher grumbled in annoyance. He sighed looking at you once again, this time you didn't look away. He smirked widely winking at you. "Well, someone told me to go to hell, couldn't find it at first but now I'm here." Paul chuckled at his own Joke. Everyone stayed silent, you laughed loudly making everyone look over at you. "Y/N you think this is funny?" The teacher asked you impatiently you smirked at Paul feeling a burst of confidence. "Well, yes I did. Cause he is indeed right, this place is a hell hole." Everyone gasped as they all looked from you to the teacher. "That's it, Paul and Y/N detention!!" you and Paul both groaned in annoyance.

12:00 am

It was lunch, you and Paul both sat in the detention classroom as the teacher scowled the two of you as you showed him your notes on why you both were in detention for. As you sat in the desk on  the opposite side of Paul you couldn't help but look over at him. Paul was staring at you as he sat in the desk next to you. "I'm sorry I got you in shit." Paul whispered in your ear as he inched closer to you. you felt your body get hot with every move he made. Paul kept coming closer and closer to you.  "Paul what are you doing?" you questioned as he continued his actions. "Just wanting to be beside you thats all." he muttered, you both sat really close now, you felt his hand rest on your inner thigh. gasping, you shoveled away from him. You could hear him sighing, as you moved again away from him "Y/N why you moving away from me love?" he mumbled sadly.  "I-I'm not." you stumbled on your words mentally slapping yourself. You turned to face Paul, his big brown doe eyes staring into yours. "I'm not gonna hurt ye love."

you nodded listening to Paul as he came closer again, this time putting his hand on your thigh but quickly making his way up till he reached your covered clit. you moaned quietly as Paul rubbed you softly threw your now soaked panties. "Fuck, so wet for me bird. hmm?" he groaned in your ear. you whined loudly "Y/N are you okay?" the teacher asked you worryingly "Y-Yes I'm fine just under the w-weather" you punched out. The teacher nodded going back to his teacher duties. " Fuck Paul more - please I need it" you moaned as pull shoved his hands under your paintings and shoving a finger inside of you. "ahhh!!" you yelled quickly covering your mouth.
The teacher turned around once again, more so annoyed with your actions in his detention class. "Y/N if you don't stop this nonsense I'll send you to the principals office, understood?" The teacher snapped. You could see him gripping onto his pen rather tightly, You chocked nodding. "Good" he mumbled going back to his marking. Paul kept his two fingers inside you, moving, twister, pumping them in and out of your tight heat. You could feel Paul's hot breathe on your neck as you moaned quietly against him. "God, I just want to fuck you so hard." Paul moaned into your ear as he pumped faster. You grabbed onto his wrist tightly "P-Paul, fuck- please- keep going I-I'm going to cum" You stammered as you shivered feeling your orgasm bubble up inside. "Fuck, Paul." And with one movement of his finger hitting your g spot you lost it.
Paul quickly covered your mouth as you moaned loudly and screamed his name. The only thing that came out was muffles. The teacher didn't even tell. "Fuck Y/N, that was hot." Paul smirked
"You really think so?" You smiled leaning into Paul "I know so, how about I take you on a date tomorrow night at eight pm, I'll pick you up?" Paul asked slightly nervous "I'd love that." "Amazing, and be ready, cause you ain't gonna be walking after tomorrow night." He whispered in your ear. You blushed.

Now, you can't wait for tomorrow night to come by even Faster.