We got caught 'Ringo starr'

This is a suggestion from one of my followers, I hope you enjoy.

*

It was late in the evening, as you and Ringo sat with your son Richie at the dining table of your forever home. It was silent, as you all were enjoying dinner that you slaved over a oven all afternoon. "Darling?" Ringo broke the silence of the dining room as he placed his knife and fork down gently beside either side of the plate. Puzzled you stopped cutting up richies noodles as you looked at your husband "what is it love?" You asked as you put your focus back on Richies messy plate. Ringo cleared his throat, "I was thinking we could have some fun tonight" Ringo blurted out, you shushed him quickly as Richie gasped and jumped up on his chair "Richie darling sit down!" Raising your voice at your now excited son. "What kind of fun daddy?!" Richie asked in excitement as Ringo smiled widely giving out a laugh. "Fun that your mother and I have together alone sweetheart" Ringo looked over at you winking, you blushed as you slightly turned your head away from him. Richie whined loudly as you knew he wanted to join the two of you in this 'fun time'
"I'm sorry baby, maybe you and mommy can go shopping tomorrow or go see your uncles at the studio?!" You mentioned to your now upset son. "But mommy!!" Richie cried out as the tears started pooling down his chubby cheeks "I wanna play with you and daddy!" He shouted throwing his hands aggressively to his sides. "Now Richie, don't give your mommy attitude. Or ill put you too bed" Ringo raised his voice sternly at his son. Richie went quiet knowing he shouldn't be mean to his mom. "Mommy?" Richie yawned as he crawled onto your lap hiding his face in your chest. You cooed at your precious ray of sunshine. "Yes my love?" You asked running your hands through his thick brown hair "I'm tired i wanna go to bed" Richie implied you looked up at Ringo as a big smile plastered on his face. "Okay baby, let's get you tucked in" 

as you picked up your son, Ringo started cleaning off the dining room table "goodnight daddy!" Richie yells while you both walk up the stairs to your sons bedroom. from in the kitchen you can hear Ringo "Goodnight baby!" you smiled to yourself as you mumbled pouring tea into a mug  "how can you be so lucky?" you asked yourself. You could hear Ringo walk into the kitchen, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him. "Hey, you know our angel is in bed now why don't we have a little fun?" You smiled blushing as Ringo took your hand and lead you up too your room.
As you stood near the doorway, Ringo smiled at you as he quickly closed the door. You stood their, nervous for some reason? You and Ringo are very sexually active but why now are you nervous? You shuddered as Ringo ran his hands through your hair. You loved it, always have. But in the bedroom, it's different. "You ready to have fun baby?" Ringo smirked as he grabbed you and pulled you close kissing your neck. "Y-Yes you stuttered you grabbed onto Ringo tightly. Trying to be quiet, not wanting to wake up your son. Ringo quickly pulled off your shirt. Showing off your beautiful curves and your breasts. You only usually wear a big t-shirt especially when being home with Ringo while you took care of your son. "Baby, we have to be quiet!" You whispered. As Ringo picked you up and threw you on the bed making a loud bang noise. You both stood their silently hearing if your son woke up or not. No noise, perfect. You thought as Ringo smiled nervously not wanting you to get mad. You giggled "come here baby" you laughed Ringo lungded forward falling ontop of you.
"Now, let's get started." Ringo quickly pulled off his undergarments as he starting rubbing your clit making you shiver, you just wanted him. Now or never. "Ringo please!!" You begged Ringo growled as he took the lube from the side dresser he quickly Jerked himself making sure he stays hard. As you watched you squirmed, impatient wanting to feel him inside of you. It wasn't long until Ringo started to push into you. "Ughh!" You moaned out grabbing Ringo tightly as he started to rock back and forth quickly. Moaning you both, kissed passionately not wanting to miss anything. "Baby, I'm gonna come" Ringo huffed you giggled. Usually Ringo never lasts long especially if you guys didn't have sex for awhile. You moaned feeling yourself reaching your climax "M-Me too!!" Both of you gasped as you reached your climax. Sighing, looking into Ringo's big blue eyes. "I love you Ringo" you kissed his cheek, Ringo smiled and kissed you back "I love you too" and within moments you and ringo both hear your son starts to cry wanting something.
Ringo sighed, as you got up. "I think its your turn this time" you whispered. Ringo laughed "no please I just wanna sleep."