(Honeymoon) George Harrison

Enjoy

***********************
******************************************

Your point of few

"My beautiful wife, I can't believe we're finally married. You, my one and only, have changed my life for better and for worse. I will cherish you, I will protect you, I'll love you till the day I die. I love you Y/N, my beautiful bride."  I smiled as I read the note that was firmly grasped in my hand, the tears straining down my blushed cheeks as I quickly wiped them away, careful not to damage the paper that had George's lovely but also sloppy handwriting written across it. "God, I'm so in love" I whispered sniffling quietly not to wake up George from our shared bed in our lavished hotel room, I got up from the hotel chair in the living room where the sunlight beamed brightly lightening up the room with the rays of heat. The floor creaked ever so slightly as my ghost like footsteps walked over them. "Shit, I'm going to wake him up!" I mumbled loudly to myself. "Wake up who?" I  jumped at the sudden voice that echoed through the hotel room, slipping, I caught myself carefully and quickly. Regaining my breath, I  heard the familiar laugh wreck the quiet surroundings. "Awe babe, did I scare you?" George's voice was soothing as he came from behind and hugged me tightly. "Yes, you scared me George." I rolled my eyes turning my body so I was facing my husband. "Well, I'm sorry my love." George frowned his hair flopping into his face as he looked down. I chuckled pushing him playfully "oh bugger off George!" George laughed as you pushed him lightly, making your husband tumble slightly on his feet catching himself on the counter of the small kitchen. "Hey, pushing isn't nice Y\N" George smirked "should I punish you now?" What George said made you gasp slightly standing perfectly still.

George walked over to you as you watched him carefully, still not moving from your stance. "I-I didn't mean to push you hard." You stumbled over your words as you watched him grab your hand feeling the warmth of him touching you. "Hun, c'mon you know pushing isn't a nice thing to do. Especially to me, your husband." George proclaimed as he lead you to the couch. Sitting you down gently, setting his hand on your bare leg making you shiver. "George, we have plans today. We have to go shopping and go see the boys and-" George shushed you as he leaned in kissing your soft lips making you moan quietly.  "Y/H, we have time just trust me okay?" George pulled away looking deeply into your eyes as he watched you, looking for any discomfort in your body. "Okay, I trust you that's why I married you."  George smiled his slightly crooked teeth showing brightly as he leaned in kissing your cheek making you blush.
"Now, time to punish you." George growled picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom making you shriek and scream playfully.

**************

Time went by quickly, you and George had amazing sex before you had to sadly get up and get ready for his dinner meeting with the band and managers. "George I didn't think we were going to a dinner with your management?!" You shouted slipping on your red dress. George groaned in annoyance as he watched you change "it's for the band love, I have to do it, we have to go." George walked over to you, you could see him as you checked yourself out in the mirror. "You look lovely my girl, let's go now." George kissed your cheek making you blush.
"Okay George, lets go." You mumbled to him as you leaned in and kissed his cheek, he wrapped his arms around you tightly bringing you into a warm embrace of your husband. "Y/N I love you so much."
Giggling, you teasingly pushed George very lightly as he laughed at your sudden reaction "I love you too, let's go you goof." You smiled as you both walked hand in hand out of your apartment building.

********************************
It was nine at night now, you felt very tired, wanting to go home and fall into a deep sleep. But, you weren't aloud to leave. It was the rules of being a Beatles wife, having to listen to every order given to you. "Babe, I'm tired" you mumbled to George as he ate his steak dinner.
He looked at you, swallowing thickly as he looked into your drooping eyes from lack of sleep. He sighed, putting down his utensils pulling you into a warm hug. "I know, we still have half n hour." He mumbled looking at his watch. You groaned in annoyance as George gave you an apologetic look while getting up to go talk to the band.
"You okay love?" You looked over to see Johns new wife Yoko Ono staring at you, concerned.
Smiling you nodded "yes, I'm fine Yoko just very tired." Your voice was hoarse yet fragile, as you continued to talk to Yoko about yours and George's honeymoon. "That sounds lovely, I'm happy for you too." Yoko smiles widely hugging you tightly before leaving you alone to see John.
As you stared off into space you felt yourself slip away, your eyes fading to black as you drifted off into a sleep.
"Y/N, baby, c'mon love wake up?!" You shot up, gasping as you looked around to see John, Paul, Ringo, and George staring at you. John was snickering as Paul and Ringo looked more tired then you by this point. "You fell asleep for a while y'know?" Ringo yawned "we're all tired, having to wait for ye to wake up." Ringo dragged on. Paul shushed him as he helped you up from the chair. "Get some rest at home Y/N, not on a dining chair." Paul smiled as he helped you grab your things.
All of you said your goodbyes, which shared of hugs and kisses on the cheek. You and George went back to the apartment. It was way past midnight, you wanting to sleep.
Making it to your king sized bed, you fell on top of it and drifted off again.
George laughed at his wife, pulling her into his arms kissing her cheek. "I love you Y/N my beautiful wife." Before drifting off as well.