Havent Seen You In Awhile (Ringo Starr)

Enjoy my beautiful followers!!

"When will you see Ringo again?" One of your friends asked you as you both walked down the street of Liverpool you shrugged your shoulders, Ringo hasn't seen you in a couple weeks since he went on tour with his band to America, "I don't know, hopefully soon though, I miss him." Your friend looks at you smiling faintly "I see, I mean I would too if I was dating one of the Beatles!" She beamed wrapping her arms around you making you giggle "I'll see him soon I know I will, he's just busy with the touring and the band at the moment" your voice went quiet as you finished your sentence towards your best friend. You missed Ringo, especially when he was always gone with the lads for their tours and band meetings which was almost an every day thing. Mostly because their fame grew more and more everyday, your best friend smiled taking your hand and pulling you over to a small coffee shop "Let's have a tea or something?" she pulled you into the little vintage coffee shop and sat you both down at a small booth. "Hey, look!" she squealed you turned your attention to a small Television you smiled as you saw The Beatles performing on stage somewhere in America. John was singing away playing his guitar as Paul was bouncing around joining John for the harmony. George was standing playing his guitar while singing along, and there was Ringo, his big blue eyes beaming with delight as he played the drums with so much energy as he shook his head to the music. "He's a precious little one isn't he?" your best friend mentioned as she stared in 'aw'  at the television, you nodded in agreement sipping your coffee as you both watched with big smiles. 

A COUPLE DAYS LATER    

It was the early morning as you woke up turning off the alarm clock and got into the shower, it wasn't the best day for you, with no sleep and exhaustion filling your head, coffee sounded amazing, you jumped out of the shower getting into a comfy Y/F/C dress and matching shoes your hair was in a messy bun as you weren't really planning on going anywhere today. The home you shared with Ringo seemed more quiet then usual and you started to feel more alone each day, just wanting Ringo to come back home and be with him drove you almost to insanity.  you sighed as the radio played their songs, sipping your coffee while listening to music, you were trapped in your own thoughts not paying attention to the door opening and closing, Ringo was standing right behind you watching as you dozed off. "I'm home beautiful" a familiar voice rang through your ears, you smiled widely jumping out of your seat and looking at Ringo "You're home!!" you shouted almost jumping on him and knocking him over. He laughed while picking you up, spinning you around gracefully "I am home, and damn am I excited!" you both shared a laugh "well, what do you want to do?!" you asked as he held onto your waist tightly "I don't care darling as long as it's with you" Ringo made you blush at his cheesy comment you smiled and took his hand walking him over to the couch. you both sat down, "We could just stay at home, watch the television and relax?" you mentioned as Ringo undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, he nodded in agreement "sure love, that  sounds wonderful" he smiled as he reached his arm around your shoulder. 'you know, I really did miss you Ringo" You mumbled as you kissed him softly he smiled "I miss you too, i'm home now, for awhile so you'll be with me baby" you gleamed with excitement and cuddled up into his side, you both stayed home that day watching movies, cuddling, other things, and being with one another. 

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT I WAS BUSY AND JUST WANTED TO PUT A LITTLE MORE SOMETHING OUT FOR YOU GUYS I PROMISE TO WRITE MORE IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR IDEAS!!