Ringo Starr (Backstage)

*

Enjoy

****************************

you were sitting backstage waiting for your boyfriend to finish his concert, you watched him as he hit the drums relentlessly and with such ease, it drove you crazy. "Y/N you okay?" Brian their manager asked as he watched you curiously. you smiled widely looking at Brian then looking back at your lover who was now looking at you as he continued his rhythm. You blushed as Ringo smiled with his famous smile that could kill a woman.

"Just watching Ringo play drums, isn't he just the hottest Brian?" you asked in awe watching Ringo not looking away. Brian laughed taking a puff from his cigarette  "Y/N I love you angel, but no I don't think Ringo is hot, how about more so handsome." Brian mumbled as he listened to the boys sing Twist And Shout for national television. You rolled your eyes, as you watched Brian as he analyzed the boys, you didn't understand Brian's job that much and when you asked Ringo, John, Paul, or even George, they would simply say. "He's like our father for on the road love." luckily Brian never treated you like a dick. He treated you like a proper angel you were.

"Y/N Ringo wants to talk to you," George grumbled tiredly as he shoved his way over to the couch. "Why?" you asked as you watched George fall onto the couch with a loud groan. "I don't know Y/N Ringo just wants to talk, so just go see him would ye?" George furrowed his brows at me glaring harshly as I got up from my position. "Jesus George don't have to be so rude all the time." you snapped at him as you turn your heel walking away from him and Brian, you storm out of the chilling area going around looking for Ringo "Ringo?!!" you shouted looking into each room that was connected to the stage. you started to get frustrated with Ringo, and well mostly George.

"Ringo, c'mon stop fucking around," you growled miserably as you continued to walk down the hallways you heard shoveling coming from a room. you stopped, looking around curiously "Ringo?" you questioned walking to the room. "Ringo? you in here babe?" you asked listening for any other noises. Ringo always played games with you to always get on your nerves. It never bothered you with the games he uses to play with you, it was more so adrenaline for you. "Y/N?" you jumped at the sudden voice that roared through the empty room. "What are you doing?" you knew who was talking the voice was familiar.

"Uh, nothing." you blush as you turned facing a curious Ringo who looked confused with your actions. "I was told to come to look for you." You avoided eye contact with Ringo, you could hear him shuffling around the room his movements seeming closer. "Yes, I did ask for you to come and see me but I wasn't meaning here my love," Ringo whispered as he wrapped his arms around your petite waist. you loved the way Ringo felt around you, the way he caressed your body with his own, the way he touched you with his hands and fingertips, it sent you into full bliss.

It wasn't long until Ringo had you a moaning mess, you sounded so needy and Ringo loved it. "R-Ringo, please touch me." you moaned pushing yourself back into Ringo's touch. He chuckled under his breath holding onto your hips tighter pulling you into his front side. You could feel his erection pushing into your ass, you hissed pushing your hips into Ringo making him curse under his breath. "Fuck Y/H I have to fuck you now, bend over spread wide if you move ill punish you, understood?" Ringo growled grabbing onto your ponytail that clung tight to your scalp. "Y-Yes Ringo I do." "Good." Ringo pushed you into a box that was probably bigger than you.  "I'm going to fuck you so good Y/N you won't be able to walk straight tomorrow." 

Ringo growled into your ear as he rubbed his hands over your swell ass.

you loved the feeling of Ringo taking control of you. It made you feel vulnerable to anything that he does. Your body felt hot, you laid the upper half of your body against the box that rested perfectly against the wall for you to relax and wait for Ringo to finish his job.

"Fuck Ringo, please just do something." you were being greedy now wanting  Ringo to just fuck you and make you scream, you pushed back against Ringo's touch making him groan loudly he licked your neck before biting down harshly, a gasp broke out of your mouth as he continued his actions abusing your neck.

"I'm going to fuck you now" Ringo mumbled into your neck his hands roamed down your body as you felt him reach your area that only Ringo owns, you broke out into a loud moan as he started to rub you roughly through your panties "Ringo, please now!" you shouted, Ringo didn't hesitate to rip your panties down. He spread your legs apart and took his cock out of his pants, he moaned long as he rubbed his tip at your wet entrance. you growled pushing yourself into him, that made Ringo slip into easily, both gasping loudly you started to push against Ringo's torso wanting to feel him deeper inside of you, Ringo took that to fuck you now at a relentless pace.

you screamed loudly as he wrapped his hand around your neck squeezing lightly, your hand went up to hold his wrist, you never really thought Ringo would be the type of guy to be very rough in bed, especially with the way he acts around everyone, very quiet and small for himself. But once he is alone with you he is completely different. "Fuck Y/N I-I think I'm going to come." Ringo breathlessly moaned as he fucked into you harder, his hips and movements becoming sloppy, you could feel yourself getting close also.

"M-Me too Ringo" with a couple more thrusts and kisses to your neck you both fell apart, screaming and moaning each other's names.

"God Y/N that was fucking great." Ringo chuckled pulling up his pants and adjusting himself you smiled kissing Ringo's neck "It was baby"

as you both snogged for what seemed like hours a knock broke the silence. "Y/N GIVE US BACK OUR DRUMMER, WE NEED HIM!!" John's voice screamed as he banged on the door. "OKAY!!" You shouted pushing Ringo to the door he smiled back at you before opening it to see John, George, and Paul standing and smirking. "So, you got your dick sucked now let us go play some songs." John cockily remarked as he waved girly at you before taking Ringo with him and the other boys to the stage.