Prt 3

"How long is she gonna stare over here" you say placing a piece of cake in Maris mouth. "You and Denijah better get it together don't start shit not at my sons party" you suck your teeth "You tell your friend that she the one mad she got cussed out not my fault her nigga checked her"

"I know you fucking lying" Nijah says to Erik. You had joined Tiana and Q across the room letting Erik and Nijah have some kind of privacy to talk "So not only are you telling me you fucked some bitch in your car your telling me this baby is supposed to be yours" Nijah screams.

"First of all watch your mouth and your tone, don't get cute cause your got an audience" Nijah rolled her eyes but did as Erik said "Well you gotta get a test, I'm not raising no baby if I don't know if he's yours or not" Erik stared at her for a minute before letting out a loud extra laugh "Who said you'd be around my seed" he laughed again "You getting a little beside yourself"

Tiana rolls her eyes "She ain't my friend we've hung a few times but only cause E brought her along" she shrugs "You out here befriending hoes and look at what happened" Tiana bust out laughing Erik walks over taking a seat beside you.

"Wassup" placing more cake in Maris mouth "Nothing" you mumble Erik reaches over picking Mari up "You like to eat cake just like daddy huh" you push the side of his head rolling your eyes he laughs.

"Chill girl I'm playing" you shake your head "Don't be nasty around my son" you say "Our son, and I'm sure me being nasty is how he got here right" you smile matching the one Erik had "Sorry to break up whatever this is but Y/N come help me with these damn toys" you sigh getting up.

"I'll be right back" Erik nods "We straight take your time ma" you head off to help Tiana. Occasionally catching glimpses at Erik and Khamari "You think he gone be a good dad" Tiana nods "He's spoils the shit out Dre as you can see, E's an ass on the outside but inside he's a good dude"

"One more Tiana" her mom hands her a box Tiana shakes her head sighing "Whose this from" Tiana ask her mom she points to the table Erik was sitting at. "That boy" you look over in the same direction that Tianas mom was pointing arms full of toys and see your ex Kel staring at you as well before giving you a wink.

Kel walks over taking a seat across from Erik and Mari. "Wassup lil man" Kel says waving at a Mari Erik doesn't pay Kel any mind bouncing a little Mari on his knee. Wassup bruh" Kel nods towards Erik and Erik returns the nod attention going back to Khamari "Cute baby he's yours right"

Erik straightens up smile falling slightly. He ain't know who this dude was but he could already tell this was more than small talk. "Why you wanna know" Kel laughs throwing his hands up in defense "I'm just asking man shit he could be mine"

Erik sucks his teeth "Hope you ain't tryna cuff" Kel nods in your direction sitting up in his chair "Half of Oakland nutted in the bitch including me that's why we ain't work out" Erik furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is there something you wanted besides to gossip like a bitch" Erik's voice was louder than he was expecting it to be you stop what you're doing and walk over to the table "Damn Y/N mom life made you thick" Kel says looking you up and down. You don't say anything just staring at him.

"I don't get no love almost 2 years don't mean shit now huh" Erik looks at your face noticing the agitation "Why are you here" you finally ask he wasn't anyone's friend once your relationship ended his relationships with your friends ended as well. "I wanted to see the baby since you kept him a secret from everyone"

"What did you need to know about my son for" Kel laughs "Don't act dumb" you look down at Erik who was staring at you "We fucked months before I got pregnant please stop being delusional" you hear someone scoff and turn to see Nijah.

"I told you get a test you heard him half of Oakland done ran through the bitch" you roll your eyes "This don't concern you I'm confused as to why you're talking" Nijah walks up on you "Cause that's my man and you not about to play him" you laugh "Girl You the only one in a relationship" Erik stands up handing you Mari "Yo Q I'm out"

Erik shouts and Q nods "Tell your godson bye before you leave" Tiana shouts to Erik. He walks away finding Dre to say goodbye. When he walked back you look up at him trying to read his expression but his face carried none. Until he smiled at Mari tickling under his neck before walking away.

Nijah followed behind him smiling at you until Erik stopped her "What you bouta do" she looked confused. "I said I was out not we" he looked passed her looking at you "We gone talk later" his voice was firm you felt like a kid getting in trouble you nod watching him leave.

Nijah waited a few seconds before leaving alone and salty face you giggle before your attention goes back towards Kel sitting with a satisfied smirk "Why you starting shit" you ask Kel laughs "Cause he should be mine, you mine always will be" you shake your head man the devil works hard "I belong to no one" he stands up

"We'd be a cute ass family, I'd take care of y'all" you turn placing Mari in his seat."You broke up with me through text after you had a orgy in Vegas nigga bye I would never rely on you for shit" he shrugs "It wasn't even like that" you roll your eyes picking up Maris car seat and walking away.

"Imma take off Tee where's Dre" she looks up pretending like she wasn't listening to everything "He playing with that damn horse you ain't getting him over here" she kisses Mari giving you a side hug "Yo life drama" she whispers in your ear you swat her away "How it got that way in two days is beyond me" she laughs "text me after you and E talk" you sigh remembering Erik's words.