Bonus chapter

THIS CHAPTER IS SMUT!!!

Eriks hands grasped around your breast as he took one of your nipples into his mouth sucking until it pebbled you were a moaning mess completely soaked through the thin fabric covering your sex. You had been getting a vibe from this beautiful stranger all night but the tequila only had you wondering how amazing he would feel inside you.

He planted sloppy kisses on your neck sucking occasionally leaving marks behind if you were so drunk you would of cussed him the hell out. He slipped a hand into your skirt pushing your panties to the side groaning at how wet you were "This all for me" he asked voice laced with lust you got goosebumps.

He dipped a finger inside you and you bit into you lip so hard you think you may draw blood. The two of you had been teasing each other all night on the dance floor, across the room you need more. "Fuck me" you moan into his neck breathing in his scent he let out a dark chuckle

"You asking or telling me shawty" His fingers applied pressure to your bundle of nerves before he begin making sloppy figure eights leaving your mouth dry. "I'm asking" you moan out "I want you inside me please"

"Daddy" he added on at this point you'd do anything to have him giving you what your body had been urning for. "Please daddy" you squirm into his hand trying to create more friction than he was giving you.

He takes his hand grabbing your ass grinding you into his lap "Cmon" you say reaching down to undo his pants he lets you pushing your panties to the side. He rubbed his dick up and down your slit gathering your wetness and teasing your clit before ramming into you, you grab a hand full of his hair.

"Oh my god" you almost scream head falling back and one hand on the roof of the car "Damn your tight as fuck" he said through clenched teeth his appraisals didn't go unnoticed by you or your body as you clench around him.

His eyes never left your face his dreads hung low in his face, his bottom lip tucked between his teeth the sight had you ready to come undone. He wrapped his hand around your throat as he pounded into your mercilessly

"Fuck daddy right there" you breathe out meeting his thrust he kissed the side of your face nibbling your ear "You like that huh" raking your hands across his skin you nod unable to form words you were so close to cumming hard you couldn't possibly focus on anything other than the beautiful man underneath you making you feel immense pleasure.

He held your hips shifting a little bit so he was hitting your g spot perfectly your hand flies up wrapping around his hand wrapped around your throat

"Oh shit right there god don't stop" he grunts in response reaching down to rub quick circles on your clit your head falls back "Im gonna cum" you almost scream as you cream all over his dick body shaking as he fucks you through your orgasm.

He released his grip from your neck and your head falls on his shoulder tucking your face into the crook of his neck while he thrusted into you chasing after his own orgasm building up your second one. The sound of your increased wetness, the over sensitivity from your first orgasm and the faces he was making had you gushing you couldn't tap out again yet. You had to get him to cum

"Let go daddy" you moan bouncing on his dick. His hands trail down your side gripping your sides hard "Fuck ride this dick" You clench your walls around him his head falls back you feel his dick twitch inside you, as his seed coats your walls causing you to cum again as well.

The two of you sit breathing heavily and you crawl off of his lap adjusting your clothing back. You take a quick glimpse over at the gorgeous man "That was fucking amazing" he looks in your direction smiling.

"Thank you" you say before opening the door and exiting. You could hear the man calling behind you "whoa whoa wait up ma" but you don't stop moving. The alcohol relieveing itself from your system realization setting in. You just had your first one night stand.