Prt 7

Co parenting with Erik didn't feel like the typical co parenting agreements. It was more so the budding of a relationship while raising a child the two of you grew closer everyday. He stayed at your place quite a lot and if he wasn't at your place you and Mari were at his.

Erik made it mission to let you know he wanted more making constant advances with but you still tried to keep him at bay. Curving him as he liked to say you shook it off. You were developing feelings for him you couldn't lie about that but you couldn't admit that yet.

You were just happy that he was so present in Khamari's life. They spent a lot of time together Erik got him to say dada first. It made you a bit upset at first mostly because Erik teased you about being Maris favorite. You told him it was because it was easier to say, when he got him to walk you gave him his props though you weren't to pleased at the amount of candy he used to do it.

The three of you were in bed all cuddled up watching Coco Mari was laying in the middle of you two dancing occasionally at the songs pulling Erik's hair when he wasn't focused on the tv.

"Yo bruh you always do this" Erik says removing Maris grip from his hair holding his hands and blowing into his stomach causing Mari to giggle. You watch as Mari tries break free looking to you for assistance.

"Come on baby mommy will save you" you mush Erik's head picking Mari up hiding under the covers "He can't get us under here" you say to your son who was still smiling and breathing hard when Erik rips the covers off causing Mari to laugh loudly. "Daddies got ya"

Erik says picking Mari up kissing on his cheeks he looks down at you smiling "What you doing tonight" Erik asked placing Mari to sit on his shoulders. "If you tryna take Mari I'll be sleeping" you say scrolling through your phone.

"I wanna take you out" Erik says you could tell he was smiling causing you to smile unraveling yourself from the covers "Why" you say he shrugs "I know I'm doing all this backwards but I'm feeling you I know you know that"

Erik looks up at Mari "Mommy tryna play hard to get" you laugh ignoring him "See mommy acting like daddy ain't already her nigga you might get a brother the way daddy be"

"Erik" you cut him off shaking your head and laughs "Come on let me take you on a real date" Erik says placing Mari on the bed "8 1/2 months later you wanna go on a real date" Erik shrugs "Better late than never I would of took you out that night but I didn't catch your name" Erik leaned down kissing your forehead

"If we being honest I went back to that club every weekend tryna see you again" you snap your head back looking at him "You serious" he nods "I know a queen when I see one" you smile brightly "Alright I'll let you take me out" you pick Mari up "I'm assuming your cousins wanna watch him"

He shakes his head "They just went back to Wakanda maybe Tiana and Q" You nod "She'll do it gladly" Erik hops up "Word then it's a date imma call Q and pack Maris bag then imma go get ready be back to pick you up at 9" you laugh at how formal he was trying to be with this date "Yeah I'll see you at 9"

Your date was mad corny like something out of a 90's love movie and you loved every second of it. Erik had you laughing and smiling the entire time after you both ate you went for a walk. "You smoke" Erik ask and you shake your head.

"I used to my ex used to sell but I haven't since I found out I was pregnant" You look up at Erik "You can though it doesn't bother me" he tucks his blunt behind his ear "Were you scared when you found out? Like being alone and shit?" you sigh " I wasn't really alone I had friends I had Tiana"

"What about your parent Where they at? You don't talk about them" Erik asked you look down at your hands "They live pretty far away they visit on holidays other than that they travel and live life" You laugh "What about you?" Erik shrugged