3- 'Shopping with the fam

"Abby..." 

Shhh... sleepy

"Abby wake up sweetie..." 

No. Sleep.

"Abby!"

Ughhh.

I slowly opened my eyes, still tired, and half a sleep.

"Baby, I have a show soon, we need to fly to Italy" Camila said as she caressed my cheeks.

It's been a week.

A week since I gave her permission to be my guardian.

Six days since I met Sinu, -Camila's mother and my grandmother on paper from now on-.

Three days since I have a mother.

A week of being happy.

And nine days since I'm the luckiest person alive really...

Nobody knows I exist for now, except Camila and Sinu. Not even Camila's sister or father. Which is weird when you think about it, but, oh well...

Sinu apparently loves me very much, -not as much as Camila- but very much, especially now that Camila can't go to jail because of me.

Camila wasn't lying when she said she cared about me already, cause she really did. I could feel it. I care about her as well. obviously.

I was sleeping in Camila's arms the whole way to the airport. And in the plane. And in the cab to the hotel. And in the hotel itself.

Finally I managed to wake up.

"Are you ready for today?" She whispered when she felt me wake up slowly.

"What's today?" I asked, sleepy.

"We're going shopping with Sinu." She caressed my hair, a smile on her face.

Things are kinda... awkward... 

I don't call any of them mom or grandma... 

Camila tries her hardest to get used to the situation. 

It's all so scary and weird

Different... 

we'll get used to it though. That's what Cami says.

"I haven't went shopping in a long time... I don't thing I'm good at it..." I giggled.

She giggled with me.

"It's not a test sweetie... you can't be good or bad at shopping, it's supposed to be fun."

I nodded against her chest.

"Fun" I repeated.

"Hey um... when we get back to Miami we...- I, have a few arranges to do about an education program for you and all those boring stuff... but... um... you need to go with me" She stutters.

"Okay. Yeah, I'll go." She kissed my head. Camila is a very affectionate person. Apparently, when she cares about someone, she REALLY cares about 'em. And for me, it's a little weird, so I still gotta get used to it... but I like it.