16- New beginnings

Abby's pov:

Getting out of the hospital wasn't just about going out of a building, and we all knew that. It was like stepping to a new start, We just- we could feel it. We knew everything will change the second we'll step out of here. 

We were all standing near the first exit of the building, three more exists to go before we're out of the hospital completely.

We were standing in a line, our eyes watching the exit sign.

I was in the middle of the line, holding in my left hand my mom's soft-small hand. In my right hand, I was holding strongly onto Lauren's hand, who was holding Sofie's hand who was holding Sinu's. Camila was holding grandpa's hand, who was next to Adam. They looked at each other for a small second before Alejandro served out his hand to Adam, who took it with a grateful smile. It was grandpa's way to welcome my brother to the family. Which warmed my heart. I looked up to my left to see my mom smiling down at me with loving eyes. I looked to my right to see Lauren, looking at me with those green blue orbs, with that same love in them, and I knew. Something clicked in that same moment. I can feel it. I just don't know what I feel. I can't quite put my finger on it. Yet...

"Are you ready, baby?" Camila whispered.

"Mmhmm." I nodded. "Are you?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded. "I hope so." She whispered.

I squeezed her hand.

"You can do it." I said.

"We can do it." Lauren squeezed my hand.

I smiled.

"We can do it." I hummed.

The doors flew open.

"Lauren!"

"Camila! Who is that girl?!"

"Camila how are you feeling?

"Lauren did you come here to visit Camila?!"

"What are you doing in here? Is everything okay!?"

"Camila who is he? Is he your new boyfriend?!"

"Lauren what about ty!?!"

"Can I have an autograph?!"

"Are you girls gonna do a collab together?!"

"New album coming up?"

The question kept on flowing. I could feel both hands I was holding shaking from stress. I squeezed their hands, trying to reassure them it's okay. We exited the next exit. The paparazzi and fans were going crazy. Actually, no, crazy is an understatement. They were waiting by the last exit, the hospital didn't let them pass, (thank god), but we could hear the flashing sounds of cameras and the crying of Camren fans. The van came as quickly as a lightning-bolt, Big Rob got out of it and helped us all in. He got me and Sofie first, Camila and Lauren straight after and Sinu, Alejandro and Adam helped themselves in. The doors closed quickly after and the driver didn't waste any time and quickly drove off.

No one's point of view:

"So..." Lauren sighs. "What happens now?" She asks, her face is overwhelmed with emotions.