10- Nice to meet you Lily

"Lauren can wear a hoodie or something, meanwhile, Camila will walk right out of here. Lauren will go wait for our reservation as Camila's personal assistant. Laur, do not talk too much, they can record you. It's a private reservations, which means, no one will be allowed to go in. Then, I'll go as well for the reservations, and in the end you guys will come. And while we do that, Lauren, you could post stuff with Ty in your house then they'll think your home. How's that?" I finally took a breath. They all looked very surprised.

"You're a clever girl for a ten year old." Lauren blurted. "I'm almost eleven!" I groaned loudly.

Seriously people, I'm very mature for my age!

"Ugh, don't remind me. You're growing up!" Camila said dramatically as she picked me up and squished me to death. "Mo-mmy!" I tried to get out, but she squished me so hard, I couldn't breath. "Need-air- to live!" I tried to say. She laughed, and put me back down. "Sorry..." she giggled and tried to fix my hair. She only made it worse! I blew air on it, trying to get it out of my face.

"Okay! Let's go!" Sofie clapped her hand.

*********

I gave Lauren a hoodie and big sunglasses. We both went from the backdoor as we talked nonchalantly, pretending she's a man by pushing her hair out of her hoodie and walking funny  while talking in a deep voice and holding my hand, like she's my father or something. It was kinda funny, she looked ridiculous!

We heard screaming and tones of questions with Cami's name attached to them.

We were just walking and talking about all the things I liked, -like Camren and stuff- (I'm kidding! like I would actually talk with 50% of camREN, about Camren!), when I saw a little girl. Shorter then me a bit, with Camila's face on her shirt, a tear rolling down slowly from her beautiful blue eyes, down to her cheek.

"Abby... what are you doing?" Lauren asked in a warning tone. Apparently, I stopped walking a long time ago.

I ignored Lauren's voice as I stepped closer and closer towards the girl.

"Hey there." I smiled. She looked up at me, probably questioning the reason I'm near her.

"Hey" she half waved.

"Why are you here all alone with Camila Cabello's face on your shirt, when she was... right, there?" I asked pointing to where Camila was once walking.

"I'm so small, she didn't see me." She shook her head, another tear slipped.

"Why do you love her so much?" I asked. She looked at me weird, like no one has ever asked her such a thing.

"She's beautiful, and funny, and she makes me laugh sometimes, and she sings really good." The girl smiled.

I smiled too. Good answer.

"Would you like to talk to her on the phone?" I asked. She nodded eagerly, smiling so wide and jumping up and down. Ha. That was easier then expected.

"Abby, what are you doing?!" Lauren pulled me closer to her.

"I'm making her happy." I said with a sad expression. Why would I leave a crying little girl like that, when I can try and make her feel better?

Lauren's face softened.

"Yeah. Okay." She nodded and let me go softly.

I ringed Camila, until she picked up.

"Hey, baby. you're okay?" She asked. I nodded even though she can't see me.

"Mommy, there is someone I want you to talk to. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Um-yeah! Yes sure."

I walked back to the little girl, and pushed my phone in her ear 'cause she seemed too scared to do so herself.

"H-hello?" She stuttered.

"Hey. What's your name sweetie?" Camila asked softly, still unsure what the hell is going on but going with it anyway.

"I'm Lily." The girl whispered as her tears kept going and she smiled wider than ever.

Tears of joy.

"Hey there Lily. How are you?" Camila's voice was sound clear from my phone.

"I'm good. I love you so much!" She sobbed to the phone.

"No-no don't cry! I love you too! You're so cute!"

"Thank you" she sobbed.

"Would you like to come to one of my shows in two weeks Lily?" Camila asked.

"Yes!" She screamed and jumped up and down.

"Good! I'll send you two tickets then. Do you know what's your address?"

She's just that good of a person.

The girl gave Camila her address and me a big hug.

"I'm Lily." she smiled, offering me her hand to shake, which I took without hesitation. "I'm Abby." she smiled widely at me. "Wanna be friends?" she asked, like she just had the best idea in the world. "Yeah! I would love too! I'll see in the concert then?" I smiled. I have a new friend... "Sure!" she jumped up and down in excitement, her blond hair jumping with her. "How do you know Camila?" She whispered in my ear after a fit of giggles from the both of us.

"Wanna know a secret no one is allowed to know?" I whispered to her.

The girl nodded eagerly.

"I'm her daughter." I whispered. Lily took it as a joke and laughed loudly. "Fine. Don't tell me." She giggled. 

"Lily!" Someone yelled.

"Coming mom! You will not believe what just happened! I have a new best friend!" Lily yelled towards the voice.

"Bye guys!" Lily yelled, hugged me tight before she ran to her mother.

We kept walking and I kept my grin on my face.

I made someone happy. That was so fun! and I actually made friends with her. A friend. I have a friend. A best-friend.

"You're an amazing human being, did you know that?" Lauren suddenly said.

She stopped walking and kneeled down to look up at me.

"You're so kind. You have a big heart, I know that already and I met you today. You're just like your mother." She whispered the last sentence and caressed my cheek. 

My heart flutter, millions of butterflies started running everywhere as i kept quiet, looking at her green eyes.  I gave her a big hug. Staying in her arms, wrapping my body over hers.

But am I really?How can I be "just like someone" who isn't even related to me? who isn't even my biological mother? how can I be "so much like her" when she raised me for less than a year? how is that possible really?

I wonder if Lauren'll still think that about me when she finds out Camila is not really my mother. I wonder if she'll treat me the same.

******

im feeling so bad you guys i have problems with my own mother... that fucking sucks right now

i just wish i could be "miss moving on" (winkyface) 

by guys/girls/lovely human beings,

have a great time zone