Chapter 17

PAIGE'S POV

  I puke in the bag again. Gross, it tastes like the peanuts and apple juice the flight attendant gave me.  

I poke Brooklynn.  

"I'm scared now." I say. I sound like a five year old, but I don't care.  

"Don't be. Max won't hurt you. You now have a fanbase who would die for you." She jokes. I roll my eyes.  

"Yeah, right." I get up and jump over Brook, glad this plane has two seat next to eachother instead of three. I walk to the "lavatory" and see I'm not the only one in line. The other girl looks about 16. She looks at me and leans in close.  

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Your pathetic story didn't wow me. I wasn't moved by it. It didn't touch my heart. I'm not writing a fan fiction about it. Stay away from One Direction. Your a hater to them, I looked up your MySpace and saw your posts about how much you would laugh if they died. It wouldn't be so funny now that your dating Niall, eh?" She says. The lavatory door opens and out walks a 50 year old man. He shuffles back to his seat and the girl walks in, leaving me stunned. I run back to my seat.

I can hold my bladder.  

HARRY'S POV

  We stay in the airport for another twenty minutes.  

"I miss her," I mumble quietly, thinking that Niall can't hear me. He can.  

"I miss Pai-Pai," he whispers.  

"I wonder if they miss us."  

"Probably. I bet Brookl-" before Niall can finish his sentence, about half a dozen girls run up to us.

Half are squealing, half are giving us a stink eye. Bloody Hell, can't they just leave us alone? At least for a little while?  

"You're Harry Styles!" a girl says. I nod and smile politely. She jumps up and tries to kiss me. Startled, I back away.    

"I'm sorry, I have a girlfriend."  

Her expression turns to hate. "You mean, HER?" She hold up a picture of Brooklynn. Where did she get that? I nod."This fat cow? Ew!"  

"Don't say that," I glare at her. "I'd go out with her over you any day!"  

She gasps, as if she was offended by my snide remark. "Well... Uh..." she turns to her friend.  

The friend looks up at me, then at Niall.

"Why would you go out with these girls? What do they have that we don't?" she tries to lift up her shirt, but Niall pulls it down quickly.

"We should go," I tell Niall. He doesn't say anything, but is eyes are saying yes. I try to back away slowly, but the girl stops me.   

"Where do you think you're going?" she sneers.   

"Away from you!" I begin to run past the girls, full speed. 

Niall is sprinting behind me. We keep running until we meet up outside the main entrance of the airport.  

"What in God's name..." Niall trails off.  

"I don't know. But if this shit is going on with  us, imagine what's happening to poor Paige and Brook."   

PAIGE'S POV

  I close my eyes after telling Brook what just went down, word for word.   

After trying to take a nap- and failing- I pick up my bag and unzip it. I dig around in the bottom for my iPod and headphones. Pulling them out, I see a purple post-it with Nialls handwriting on it.