•The final decision•

The next morning Adam wakes me up early.
      "Kiera. Come on, get up. Boss is here."he says looking deep into my eyes.
      "Wait, what? Who?" I ask getting up.
     "Boss. Jason. Lara's father." he says.
     "Uncle Jason. Ok. What time is it?" I ask getting my phone.
     "It's 6 am. He told me to wake you up early."Adam says.
     "Imma go get ready." I say going to the bathroom.
I quickly get dressed and put some gloss on and get out of the bathroom.
     "Ready?"he asks me.
     "Yes."I say.
We get out of the room and go to the stairs. We quietly go down the stairs and get out of the house. As I looked up there he was. My other uncle, Jason. Lara has this thing, I remember since we were little we called it 'chameleonic'. When she was with her dad she looked just like him but when she was with her mom she looked exactly like her.
I see my uncle staying on the car, talking on his phone.
      "Ok. I'll see you soon. I love you."he says as he ends the call.
For sure he was talking with auntie Allison.
      "Uncle Jason!" I say as I go and hug him.
      "Thank you, Adam. I'll talk to you later."he says.
     "Call me if you need anything, boss."he says getting close to the front door.
     "I will." Uncle Jason says.
After that we get into uncle Jason's car and he starts driving.
      "So I assume you found out."he says breaking the silence.
      "I did."I say.
     "Who told you?"he asks.
     "Lara. We were having a conversation and she kinda said it. But I assume I needed to find out sooner or later." I say looking at my uncle.
     "Mhm. Now, I'm going to take you to the hotel. You can go back to sleep in Lara's room. I have to tell you that today we are going to have a meeting. Lara will come later and then you will come with her.. There are gonna be my brothers, Kennedy's dad and your dad, Liam, Christian, Kennedy and Lake. Oh, and Adam."he says.
     "This seems important. What's the meeting about?"I ask him.
     "Lara will tell you that."
We arrive at the hotel and uncle Jason gets me to Lara's room.
     "If anything happens call me or Lara."he says opening the door.
    "I will."I say.
    "Ok. See you later."he says.
    "Bye." I wave my hand at him.
I get to Lara's room and see 2 big suitcases. On them it was a little note : 'Kiera's clothes and shoes". I open one of them and there are my clothes. I try to find a pijama so I can go back to sleep. After I finally found one I go and change and set my alarm. I look at the clock. It was 7 am. I set my alarm for 10 am and go back to sleep.
I wake up by my alarm. I stop it turned on the other side and I almost had a heart attack. I see Lara, staying on a chair looking straight at me.
"Good morning."she says smirking.
"You almost gave me a heart attack."I says getting up.
"You know I love you. Now get up and get dressed. We have to go to the meeting."she says getting her phone from her pocket.
"Uncle Jason said you're gonna tell me what is the meeting about." I say as I grab some clothes and go to the bathroom.
"We need you to make your final decision. You are going to decide if you want to join the mafia or not. Whatever you say, you can't take it back."she says looking at her phone.
"Oh." I say getting out of the bathroom.
"No one is going to force you. It's your own decision."she says putting her phone back and getting up.
"Let me put some mascara on an then we'll go."I tell her as I grab my make up bag.
After I put my mascara on we get out of the penthouse and go to this secret room. We enter and I see Liam,Christian, Kennedy and Lake.
There was this round table. I sit between Lara and Kenn and then we all have to wait. Then I see my uncles coming into the room, and then my parents. They sit down and the meeting starts.
"We need to make this quick because me and Kennedy need to leave soon." Uncle Elijah says.
"Ok. I think Lara told you why you are here." Uncle Jason says looking at me.
"Are you going to join the mafia?"both uncle Elijah and Uncle Jason say at the same time.
I took a quick look at my mom. She was holding dads hand and she was looking at me like she was so proud. My dad had the same look on his face. I look at Lara and Kennedy and then at Adam. I can see on their faces that the knew my answer before I said it.
"Yes!" I say as I see my mom and dad smile and I feel my cousins hugging me.
"With that being said, welcome in THE ROYAL VULTURES, Kiera."Uncle Elijah says getting up.
"I have to go but I'll see you later." Kennedy says as she kisses my cheek.
After that my mom and dad come at me.
"We are proud of you sweetheart."my mom says as we get out of the room.
"We know and I think you know too that there is a risk but we believe in you."my dad says as he hugged me.
"I know you guys believe in me."I say hugging them back.
"We are heading back to the house. I'll call you later."my mom says.
"Ok. I love you guys. So much."I say.
"We love you too."they say as the go.
I turn around and I see everyone besides Kennedy looking at me.
"Congratulations and welcome." Lara says hugging me again.
"Let's go to the bar and celebrate." Christian says.
"I agree." Liam says.
"Let's go." Lake says
We all go to the bar who had a pool table. The boys got their drinks and went to play. Me and Lara were sitting on the chairs. I had this question that I wanted to ask Lara since we trained with the guns but I always hesitated to ask her but in that moment it just slipped out of my mouth.
"Lara, we all know you are the gun girl and I wanted to ask you something. Did you kill anyone?" I ask looking at her.
She was drinking when I asked her but as soon as I asked her she put the drink down. She looked at me straight in the eyes like she expected this question.

Lara
I knew sooner or later she was going to ask me this question and I will not hide from her.
"Look, I am in this mafia since I was 14. I found out by accident. My parents wanted to tell me when I was 16 but I found out by accident. I knew I was ready so I joined the mafia. I started training how to fight and how to use a gun. When I got my first mission I was so happy and I couldn't wait to show what I've learned. Missions and missions pass by and then I get this specific one. I had to kill a human trafficker who also raped the girls and women he captured. He was the first person I've ever killed. I killed him because he deserved it. After I did it I was so happy to know that he wasn't going to do what he did." I explained her.
"Oh, shit!"she says in shock.
"To give you more tea, in one of my missions I had to go to a party and just watch someone. That someone left earlier then we expected, but dad let me stay at the party to have a little fun. I knew Lake and Christian and they were at that party too. I saw they were with a specific person. Then they come and introduce me to that person. He was Liam. Their cousin. That's where I first saw Liam. After that we saw each other at different parties and then the night where we made out happened. Then he went to Sicily and from there, you know."I tell her.
"That's so beautiful."she says holding my hand.

Kiera
After Lara told me we just sat and watched the men play pool.

To be continued...
Authors note: Hi guys. It's 2 am where I live and I have to wake up at 7 am. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye,ily.