•I...I can't..•

"You can't.."Adam tells me hugging me tight.
He drags me back. I get on my knees and start crying more.
I look up and see Liam trying to get in the room but uncle Elijah was keeping him so he wouldn't enter.
     "Let me go to her. Let me go." I hear Liam scream.
      "Close the door." Dr.Vulture said to one of his helpers.
They close the door and all of us take a step back from the room. I could feel Adam getting me up from the floor and putting me on the couch by Ana's side. I look up and see everyone crying. Aunt Jade and my mom were with aunt Allison, trying to stop her from crying. Uncle Elijah was with uncle Jason and my dad. Christian was by Crystal's side with Eve and Liam was on the floor leaning by the door that lead to the room where Lake and Lara were.

After 5 minutes Dr.Vulture gets out of the room and helps Liam up.
     "We stabilized her. I don't really know what happened and why but, if we didn't got there in time she wouldn't make it." he says looking down.
     "Can I go and see her?" Lara's mom asked.
     "Yes but, only 2 people at a time." Dr.Vulture said.
Lara's parents then look at each other and go to the room.

                                 Jason
As me and Allison entered the room we couldn't believe what we saw. Our daughter was hooked up to machines and she had a tube in her mouth to keep her alive.
     "Sweetheart...." Allison said putting her hand on her cheek.
     "I know you can do it. Get up and prove that asshole wrong. Prove him that it doesn't take a bullet to get you down." I tell my daughter as I squeeze her hand.
Then both me and my wife get out of the room to let the others go in there too.

                               Crystal
I see Jason and Allison get out of the room and I feel Christian taking my hand. Both of us enter the room. We go over to Lake.
     "Come on bro. Wake up." Christian said looking at his brother.
     "I know you can do it, Lake. Someone wait for you to wake up, especially me and your brother and your cousin." I say kissing my son on the forehead.
I get my son and get out of the room.

Kiera
I hear the door from the room and I look up to see Lake's mom and his brother getting out of the room. I get Ana and enter the room with her. We go to Lara.
      "Come on, bitch. Wake up." Ana said looking at her.
      "Lara, please, wake up. I have hope that you will wake up. I know that when you wake up you're going to give that motherfucker a lesson. I don't know if you can hear me but, you need to wake up. We are waiting for u." I say crying.
     "We gotta go now. Please, wake up. We miss you." Ana said as she start tearing up too.
She grabs my hand and we leave the room both crying.

                                 Liam
I watch as Kiera and Ana get out of the room. It was my turn to go in there. I get close to the door and enter the room.
I enter the room and go to Lara's side.
      "Lara. It's me, Liam. I miss you so much. I hate seeing you like this. It kills me inside. I know you'll wake up. My girl is a fighter. I love you so much and I miss you more than ever, mia regina. I hope you can hear me right now." I say kissing her forehead.
Then I move forward to Lake.
      "And you?! Come on, bro. Wake up. She needs you." I say to Lake.
Then I go to the door with tears in my eyes and exit the room closing the doors behind me.
I sit down on the couch as I hear my phone ring. I thought it was Kennedy and I quickly take the phone out of my pocket to see that it wasn't Kennedy. It was my mom.
      "Hi, mom." I tell my mom.
      "Come va? Non mi hai chia mayo da un po."( What are you doing? You haven't called me in a while.). She asked me in Italian.
      "Molte cose sono successe. Lucianno  ha sparato a Lara." ( A lot of things happened. Lucianno shot Lara.) I tell my mom wiping my tears.
      "Come sta lei?" ( how is she?) my mom asked me worried.
      "Lei è addormentata."(she is asleep.) I tell my mom.
      "Ho sentito parlare anche di Lake."( I heard about Lake too.) she said.
      "He is asleep too." I say.
      "Bene. Ti parlerò presto. Ti amo." (Good. I'll talk to you soon. I love you) my mom told me.
      "Ti amo."( I love you.) I said hanging up the phone.