•I'm crazy in love with her•

It was now official that Kennedy and Lake were dating.

"I'm happy for you guys." Lara says smiling.

"Well, you should be happy too. I mean you a-..." Kennedy tries to say.

"Are very beautiful." Ana says looking at Kennedy with her eyes wide open.

"Exactly." I say.

Then the bedroom door opens. We turn around and see Liam entering the room.

"Lara, your mom wants to talk to you." he said.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you." Lara said with a straight face.

"Is everything okay?" Lake asked.

"Let's let them talk. Come on girls." Kennedy looked at me and Ana as we got up.

"Can you guys tell my mom that i need to talk to Liam first because it's important?" Lara asked us.

"Of course." I say as I open the door and all of us beside Lara and Liam leave the room

Lara

As the girls closed the door, Liam comes and sits down on the bed right in front of me. I look at him not knowing what to expect from his reaction.

"Is there something wrong?" Liam asked me with a worried face.

"So, I will understand if you get mad at me after i tell you this and I understand if you wouldn't want to talk with me anymore after i tell you." I say as my eyes fill with tears.

"Stop crying. You know I hate seeing you cry. Why would I get mad at you?" Liam said.

"Liam I..." I try to say.

"Hey, look at me. Breath." he says taking my hands and rubbing them.

"I'm pregnant." I look him straight in his eyes with tears falling on my cheeks.

"Really?" Liam's eyes fill with tears.

"Yes. I took a test at the party and it was positive." I tell him.

"I am..." Liam tries to say but the tears wouldn't stop falling from his blue eyes.

"Mad. I know." I say looking down.

"What? No! I am the happiest man alive, regina." he lifts my chin up.

"But, I'm 18 and you're 19. I'm not saying I don't want this baby, I just thought you would be mad." I say.

"I don't care about the age. I told you, everything happens for a reason. Does anyone else know?" Liam asked.

"The girls but, i need to tell my parents too." I say.

"Then we go and tell your parents about it and ask them about a doctor that can see you. We can't go to a regular doctor." Liam said kissing my forehead. "Then we'll go to our house and let you rest after all that happened and maybe watch a movie while eating something."

"I love you, mi re." I say before kissing him.

"I love you too, regina" Liam said.

"We should probably go. They're probably wating for us." I say getting up.

Liam gets up too, grabs my hand and we both exit the bedroom. We go downstairs straight to the kitchen. In the kitchen were just the kids.

"You okay?" Kiera asked me.