Power Rangers Claw Force:The Wolf cat and Kimono Dragon

04/16/2003

Silvia hops out of bed and goes to her closet and pulls out a brown skirt a yellow crop top black leggings and grabs her Yellow Converse and gets dressed .

Goes to her desk and sits down and brushes her hair in front of her mirror .

Silvia this is going to be a long day already but hey summer is over and highschool is starting today . Finished up and head down to her car and drove to school .

Pulled in her parking spot and parked the car got out and locked it and spotted Kameron with Nolan Jeremy and Sally and runs over to them *

Silvia ready for school She smiles being near Kameron .

Kameron kisses her on the cheek and holds her yellow book bag * I am *wearing blue and black striped shirt with blue jeans +

Sally I am too* kisses Jeremy*

Jeremy *smiles* cute dress Sally

Sally thanks Jeremy *wearing a pink dress

Jeremy welcome Sally * wearing a red hoodie blue jeans and red sneakers*

Nolan u two still sneaking around ur families backs *in a green shirt with black jeans and green sneekers *

Sally and Jeremy: shhhhh *they said putting a finger to there mouths *

Silvia: that's a yes

Kameron :u two better tell Tommy and Jason before they like find out ur lying

Jeremy: I can handle my cousin . He has no say in who I chose to date *Folds his Arms with his Red book bag straps on his arm *

Silvia: he might not but someone else has a cousin who can put his two sense in *she looks at them. leaned a bit resting a hand on a knee and the other on her Hip *

Sally: Hey * looks at silvia with a why you say that look on her face *

Silvia: sorry but Tommy is technically like ur legal guardian now after u know * looks at her apologeticly *

Sally: yeah I know he is *looks to the left and right *

Jeremy: look we will tell Jase and Tommy just not now * grabs Sally's Pink book bag*

walks with her into the school followed by Kameron Silvia and Nolan.

They keep walking around Nolan went to his locker put his bag and books he didnt need inside .

It was definitely a start to a school day for that year .for some of them their at Angle Grove. They had to live up to there cousins.Some teachers just don't let go of stuff.