Power Rangers Claw Force :Bear sleeps no more

04/22/2002

Nolan gets up and heads out to his car on his way to the science fair . Puts his project in the trunk . Closes the trunk . Goes around and gets in the front of the car. places his seatbelt on and starts his car up.

he drives off to where the science fair is being held for the school hoping to get first place . like his cousin Billy did a lot . he did miss his cousin but there wasn't that much to do for that situation. he continues to drive off to the fair when

Nolan something isn't right here. why are they after me? if my calculations are right there after my science project for school . He parked his car and got out and started to fight the Heka's . he knew whoever was behind this was using a strategy .to test him and his friends were probably getting the same test too .

Alpha teleported in Sally Jeremy Kameron and Silvia to help Nolan Out in his fight .

Sally Need help Noll she said as she kicked one and threw another.

Nolan yeah kind of did how you guys get here 

Jeremy i have a feeling you will know soon . uses a tornado kick .

Silvia kicks and punches more of them . we wont leave you fighting alone .

Kameron your our friend we like completely got your back on this situation .

Beta One Alpha do u think we should show the videos of the past rangers . she asked her husband .since it seemed they should know about the other evils incase for some reason they return .

Alpha Five: of Course we should Beta They need to know ranger history .if they are going to Save Earth .we have to no matter what it does they are part of the last team Zordon made powers for .

Beta One I know you miss him Alpha .but im sure he is in a better place now . puts her hands on his shoulders .  

All five: rangers time to come back to the command center.

They get teleported in .alpha 5 and Beta one start the video of the past.
they see past video of former rangers .
Starting with the four new team members cousins and ones sensei. Leading to alot of hidden secrets.thru the changes .even when the different rangers came in.

Sally saw  the truth about the monster attack from when she was a child .she started to hyperventilate.being scared of seeing who the monster was.

Jeremy hugged her tightly ." Shhh shh I am here it's okay she won't hurt you .

Sally how could she be chosen as a ranger? She almost killed me.if it wasn't for Kim and Aisha .I

Jeremy shh shh we won't let her hurt you okay Tiger shh shh it be okay* still hugging her*

Silvia Okay this just became really serious all of a sudden. Sally is really scared now.

Nolan she was someone they trusted and almost killed Sally

Kameron does Tommy even know?

Alpha 5 Rangers Tommy doesn't know anything about what Kat Almost did. Aisha and Kim were told to say nothing. Only those three girls know .what happened that day .as well as all of you now.