Moving to japan

" you are going to attend PK academy" 

Y/N POV

" WHAT PK ACADEMY" i scream out of joy. "I get to met Saiki?" while i was talking to my self about how happy i was the lady that i think is my mom just looked at me with a puzzled look then after doing that she said "anyways, we will be moving tonight and me and your dad will not be staying with you. we will be staying in town. so please take care of yourself." I looked at her confused " why am i joining if you guys aren't even gonna be with me?" she then looked at me with a sad expression before changing it into a smile " of course we will visit you, honey, its just that your dad needs space to work so you can't join us in town and you also need to focus on your studies"

MOM POV

Y/N looked at me confused. As if she didn't understand why she needed to join us to Japan. I looked at her for a while before i left saying " get ready". when i left her room i went to mine and started packing my stuff.

Y/N POV

While she left i just stood there thinking about the fact that i will be attending PK academy the same school as Saiki and when i was done daydreaming i noticed that it was late " what the. how long have i been standing her" i say surprised before i run to start packing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is actually a draft i made last year but never finished it so i just posted it.

Hope you like it