1/4 of the Saiki's

Y/N POV

I saw teruhashi standing not too far from my house and accidentally made eye contact with her, this surprised me making me flinch a little but teruhashi just smiled at me before walking by. when she did I snapped out of whatever moment I was having and continued on my journey to buy snacks.

Teruhashi's POV

I was currently on my way to saiki's house and caught sight of someone looking at me, well I am really pretty after all. she must be really jealous, but I have to say she wasn't that bad too look at. though of course, I'm prettier. I blessed her with a smile before walking away.

Y/N POV

I made it to the store and got all my snacks, but as I was about to go pay I checked out the cold food aisle (IDK what it's called) and looked for the all famous coffee jelly pudding that saiki was so obsessed with. I just had to taste it myself. I found the aisle and noticed there was only one left, "maybe Saiki was here" I quietly chuckled to myself, as I chuckled I reached out and grabbed the last coffee jelly, but was met with another hand. I turned around and looked up following the arm, and was met with a woman who looked to be in her late 20. 

JK I was meet with Kurumi saiki's adorable smile. I let go and stood up straight before smiling back." well it seems like these are quite popular among you, youngsters. My son is obsessed with these" she said with her adorable voice. I smiled even brighter "I've actually never had them, just heard about it and wanted to try it out" I answered. "well if that's the case you should have it then, my son eats way too many of them anyway", she said smiling at me "no no it's fine you can have it, I probably won't like it" i answered, "no no I insist, it's easy for us to get more so you can take the last one", she said softly with a smile. "no I also insist I don't like coffee that much so it would really be a waste for me to take the last one",  I said trying to convince her. "are you sure?" she asked again with a soft voice, "yes I'm sure", I said before picking up the last coffee jelly and putting it in her hand, I then gave her a smile before walking away.

----TIME SKIP TO WHEN Y/N GOT HOME------

Y/N POV

I entered the house with my snacks, I had a big smile on my face as I recalled what happened at the store "she really is too cute" I mumbled to myself before going up to my room.

KURUMI'S POV

I got home a little late and was met by my husband as I opened the door "oohh kurumi i was so worried, you never take that long buying groceries. did something happen?!" he asked hugging me worried, "no no i just met a very kind young lady, she was very pretty too" I answered him with a big smile. I then walked to the kitchen and started unpacking the groceries, saiki then came down looking for what I guess would be coffee jelly "saiki she looked like she was your age, does she go to your school?" I said excitedly looking in his direction. "who?" he answered back before picking up the coffee jelly from one of the bags and leaving, with a huge smile. I just smiled at him as he left.