A long ride

Saiki's POV

It was Saturday and for once my classmates didn't come to bother me. I was sitting in my room watching tv and eating coffee Jelly when i got a weird chill down my spine. I ignored it thinking it was because of the coffee jelly and continued what I was doing.

Y/n's POV

We had just arrived in Japan and I was so excited. My parents said their goodbyes before jumping in a limo and driving away. I had no idea as to where I was going so I just stood there surprised " did they really just leave me here alone" I whispered to myself before walking to the exit. As i was walking I got a call. It was from mom " hi honey we're sorry for leaving so soon, but your dad was in a hurry so we had to" she said sounding sad.
" it's ok, but how am I suppose to get to the new house when I don't even know where it is" I said confused while walking to the exit " that's why I called. If you exit the airport you will see that there is someone waiting for you, and yes before I forget sins you fancied nari so much she will also be joining you, but she will arrive tomorrow" she said with a stern voice. " ok thanks mom" I said with a small smile. " no problem honey, love you bye" she said " bye" I answered back before hanging up.

After hanging up I pushed the door open and walked out. When I had exited the airport I started looking around for the persons that was supposed to pick me up, but it didn't take long before I found him since he had a cardboard sign with my name written on it. I walked over to him and smiled before he opened the door for me. After I sat down he closed the door and put my luggage in the trunk of the very nice car that my parents supposedly paid for.
Then he sat in the car " is there anything you need before we drive miss" was the first sentence he said to me and he did so while looking straight in my eyes through the top mirror. I felt kind of uncomfortable because of the eye contact but successfully muttered a no. He then nodded before he started driving. It was a long trip.  

A/N: I'm so sorry for never updating but my brain and imagination literally don't work anymore. Hope someone likes the story and also sorry for my Shitty titty English