Snacks

Y/N POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes, (favourite fruit or pancake stuff) pancakes to be exact so I rushed downstairs as my tummy growled ready to devour what I just smelled. as i entered the kitchen i saw Nari, she seemed to be platting the dining table but when she noticed me come in she stopped what she was doing and greeted me "oh you surprised me, good morning miss. did you sleep ok" she said with a smile. I smiled back at her while nodding my head ( A/n she said yes/ nodded). " how nice" she said as she placed the last item on the table "well as you can see breakfast is ready" she said gesturing towards the table. I nodded once more before sitting down and eating. " enjoy" was the last word she said before walking back to the kitchen.

I ate the very delicious pancakes while thinking about what i was going to do today. " ok so today is Sunday which means ill be going to school tomorrow" I thought to myself with a big smirk plastered on my face "ill meet Saiki tomorrow" i thought while intensely smirking and chuckling. while i was deep in thought nari walked up to the dining table and noticed my peculiar behaviour. "are you ok miss" she said looking worried, i immediately snapped out of my thoughts before answering "no, i just cant wait to start school tomorrow" Nari then nodded still looking confused before leaving again.

---- time skip--------

it was now the middle of the day and i was watching tv, but then my stomach starts growling (A/n: E X O). I then walk to the kitchen and checked the fridge and cabinets for snacks, but didn't seem to find anything nari then walked into the kitchen and watched me as i looked for snacks but i didn't notice her before she spoke up "are you looking for something" she said startling me. I then turned around and saw nari looking straight at me with her iconic loving looking smile " actually yes I'm looking for snacks", she then looks at me confused before walking passed me and to the fridge " there should be some cut up fruit and veggies in the fridge i also just recently made juice" as she finishes her sentence she then opened the fridge looking for what she thought we hade and you could see her face light up when she found what she was looking for "see we have snacks" she says showing me the cut-up fruit. I then looked at the fruit before looking back at her trying to think of how i could explain to her what type of snacks i meant. "do you know if we have... you know.... chips.. and dr pepper" Nari looked shooked for some reason after hearing what i had to say before she started laughing "so that's what you were looking for" she said in between chuckles " i thought you didn't eat stuff like that, isn't it to cheap" she said trying to suppress her laughter.

I looked at her awkwardly before scratching the back of my neck not knowing what to say, it seemed like she noticed that i didn't know what to say because she then walked up to me, took my hand, placed a card in it at said " there's a store not far from the house you just need to walk straight forward. You can go there and buy whatever you want" when she finished she then smiled at me before leaving again. I look at the card for a while before murmuring a thank you. I then walked up to my room and changed before leaving the house. 

As i stepped out of the house with a big smile on my face i then notice someone familiar standing not too far from my house. Instead of continuing what i was doing i stopped and stared at the person shocked by the fact that the person was real.

A/N

sorry for my bad English i wrote this at 00:05 and im to lazy to edit it sooooooo yeah.

I can't wait for school tomorrow yay.