05

I'm currently on the way to logan's house, an ubers dropping me off right now.

Is it weird that I am really nervous? Like what if they ask about JJ or something like that? I hope they don't.

"Okay ma'am we're here." My Uber driver told me.

I looked out the window and, wow his house is just... wow.

"Okay to the doors Kay." i mumbled to myself.

*knock*
*knock*

"Coming!" I heard someone who I'm assuming was Logan, yell across the house.

"Kay! You're here! We are so excited to have you on the show!" He greeted me with a hug in which I happily returned.

"I'm excited to be here! Thank you for having me! And your house is beautiful by the way." I told him and his friends. This cute dog started running up to me as Logan vlogged.

"OH MY GOD! your doggies adorable!" I squealed as I picked him up.

"That Kay, is Kong Da Savage." Logan told me.

"Awww He is so cute!" I said in awe of the precious pup.

"Okay. You ready to go live?" He asked.

"Of course." I told him

**And we are live**

"Hey what's up welcome back to Impaulsive, the number one podcast in the world!" Logan said.

"We are just going to ask you questions about your life and get to know you. But also the juicy stuff." Logan told me.

"So today, we are here with Kay the Diss God." Mike said as I laughed.

"So Kay tell us where you decided on that name, will ya?" Spencer asked.

"Oh my god that's so corny. I hate that you guys brought this up." I giggled.

"Right so about a year and a half ago I was freestyling and shit on YouTube and that kinda just made my channel take off, this was when I was close with all of the Sidemen and yeah. i'd gotten like popular from vlogging and shit but i guess the freestyles were like shockingly good and just pushed my channel even further." i said, thinking over what i was going to say next.

"So then of course after JJ had left the Sidemen and he'd taken shots at all of them. for like literally no reason. And then I was upset that he had left and i guess what I did was done out of spite." i said, collecting my thoughts, and emotions.

"So Harry came over to my flat or well apartment." i said, quickly adding,

"Wow england definitely changed my vocabulary." i laughed at myself getting off track, which had cause everyone to chuckle.

"and uh- then he asked me to make a disstrack on Jj with him. and I actually did end up doing it, and the boys decided I needed a "rap name" so I was like well it's a diss track, and my name is Kay so why not Kay the Diss God? And it stuck from then on." I giggled along with everyone.

"No you're right it's actually so corney." Spencer laughed.

"Okay shut up we all were cringey as fuck at one point." i laughed.

"Alright Kay. Now tell me, how come you and JJ aren't friends anymore?" Logan asked, once the laughter died down.

"You was waiting for that huh?" i smiled, adding,

"Well after the disstrack went out, JJ had thought I betrayed him, which I can see why. like, what I did was wrong because he didn't say anything to harry or myself, for that fact. JJ had went on saying how we weren't best friends and that we would never be again. and then Later in August that same year, when he went back to England, he forgave and apologized to everyone. but uh- me."

"He still hasn't forgiven me. He has me blocked on all social media and every, single form of communication. I've tried apologizing so many times, but he won't budge. I never knew that day that I would loose my best friend, but I did." I wiped the tears from my eyes, that I didn't even know were there.

"I really do miss him sometimes. I told that boy everything, and after everything I did to him,he still didn't release anything about me to the press." I added on.

"Well moving away from the sad stuff, what else do you guys wanna know?" I said laughing lightly.

"Since the whole Deji and KSI beef is going on are you and deji friends again?" Mike asked.

"Oh- Me and Deji? Well we never stopped being friends. I've always been close with the entire Olatunji family. Even during and after all the beef I see go and see them every month when I go over there." I told him.

"Wait. You fly there every month?" Logan asked.

"Yeah. I fly from Miami to London almost two or three times a month. I just can't stay away from my boys. Though J and I grew apart truly his parents are like my own. They took me in when i moved out there at a real young age." I said.

"That costs so much money though. Kay, where do you get it from" Logan laughed.

"Rapping, YouTube, and the stations that play my songs." I told them.