43

"Thank you all for coming out, this was the best I could do to try and get answers out of them. For the most part this was successful. Have a good weekend lovely's" I said into the mic walking off stage well kinda pushing security out of my way. They were still holding onto JJs arms not letting him go so I said something.
"You can let him go, it's not like he's going to run past you. Dumbass." I said under my breath.
"What was that Kay?" One of them said catching an attitude.
"I called you a dumbass, cause you would let JJ go, when he obviously wasn't going to run over there." I said grabbing JJs hand as we walked away.
"Hey thanks for that baby." He said wrapping his arm around me and kissing my cheek.
"I'd do anything for you Bubba." I smiled.
"Let's go grab the side boys and Lissa, then we can go to In n Out and head home." I added as he seemed confused by In N Out.
"Like the generic version of Nandos." I said laughing.
"Is it any good?" He asked.
"There's good burgers." I laughed. (Y'all ion ever been to in n out I live in a small part of Florida so ion know what we have but I do know that we ain't got that shtuff down here)
"Alright Ill just get one of those then." He said chuckling.
"Okay bubs." I replied laughing a bit as well. That was when I received a text message from Lil Xan. What the fuck I love him.
"JJ Lil Xan just texted me!" I yelled jumping up and down as he laughed.
"Well read it baby." He chuckled some more.
"Okay okay. He sent me song lyrics saying he wanted me to feature on one of his songs! Oh wait he texted again. He said only if JJ is okay with it I know you two have a thing going on. So I DMd him the lyrics." I read.
"Wow what a level headed guy, mad respect." He smiled. Then added.
"Of course you can do it I know you won't do anything behind my back." Causing me to grin.
*the song is gonna be betrayed but changed up like a lot.*

Double update tmrw? I've been on that grind wit posting (1/2) every day y'all should be proud 😂🤧
~k 🥳