66

JJ and I eventually ended up going to bed around 6:30 AM. We came inside around 6 when the sun started to rise. Then we went to my bed, and messed around for a few minutes play fighting, and arguing about keeping up with the Kardashian's. Then we fell asleep. I just woke up a few minutes ago. It's like 1PM now. JJ will probably be up soon so I'll make him breakfast. Or lunch I guess. Brunch, maybe?

I pulled out all the ingredients and decided I was going to make avocado toast, a protein shake for JJ, a strawberry smoothie for me, and egg whites, with sliced ham. Healthy and protein. Yuck. Anyways so I made a pot of coffee in case anybody wanted any and by anybody I mean JJ and I, which I probably will. As I was making the egg whites JJ came up behind me his chest touching my back, and his hands on my lower stomach, causing me to smile widely.

"Morning baby." I smiled.

"Good morning, my love." He smiled planting tiny kisses on my neck.

"What did you make babe." He asked still wrapped around my body.

"Avocado toast, egg whites, coffee, and you a protein shake." I laughed.

"Awe thank you baby I love you soo much." I smiled kissing my cheek, as I walked to set his food down on the table, but he waddled with me everywhere I went, still attached to my body.

"I love you so much Bubba." I smiled.

"I love you more Kay." He chuckled, and walking away to sit down. I plated my food and went to sit across from him.

He pulled out his phone and started taking pictures of me. Message after message came through my phone then I decided to post one, I didn't care which I just wanted to do, I did.

@kay:

@kay: thanks for the picture bubba

@kay: thanks for the picture bubba. It really expressed my one and only emotion, tiredness. Other than my love for you. I love you 💗
📸/@ksi
❤️~2.3M 💬~1.1M
@ksi: I love you too babe 💗

@loganpaul: get it girl

@jakepaul: hell yeah bestie

@logang.kayy: Queen

@kay.ksi: mom 🖤
@kay: daughter 🖤
@kay.ksi: ily mum 💞

@shanedawson: wig has been snatched
@kay: I love youu 💞

@miniminter: 💖

@comedygamer: 👽😂💞

@kay: wut is happening.