117

*1 Month Later*

MAY 2019

i quickly turned on my camera and set it on my tripod. i had a video to film it was partially a joke and not at the same time.

my stomach was getting a lot bigger.

JJ and i are so excited! babygirl is on her way soon.

"okay guys." i said. i was sitting at my normal ranting spot. in between the couch and the coffee table.

"so." i added.

"Here i am talking about logan's most recent episode of impaulsive." i said.

"ya know the one with the himynameistee bitch?"

"ya her." i added.

"anyways, so logan said she was the funniest girl he has had on impaulsive." i said once more.

"YALL DUMBASSES THIS IS WHY JAKE PAUL IS MY BEST FRIEND AND NOT LOGAN!" i yelled.

"ya know what. bet." i said , pulling out my phone and dialing jakes number.

"hey kay. what's up?" jake asked.

"am i the funniest person you know?" i asked.

"hell yeah. that's why you're my bestie. you're the funniest bitch i know, and i love you." he said.

"oh my gosh. i love you so much more. and i have a video coming out in like and hour you should watch." i chuckled.

"BIITCH YOU KNOW ITTT." he laughed.

"alright i love you." i said.

"i love you more" he said back, as i ended the call.

"and bam. video over." i said.

"bye bitches, i hate logan paul. go spam 'L' on his instagram posts, tweets and youtube videos." i said, knowing my fans would.

*20 minutes later*

okay the video is edited and now iT is uploading it.

i decided to title it "Logan Paul..."