49

All Jake, Logan, and I's teams are on vacation in Miami for the rest of this week so, I decided Jake, Logan and I were going to go surprise them! We thought it was quite funny how they all were in Miami. Especially since I have a second house there. Which I'm assuming was where Kelly was staying since she has a key to my apartment and her and my sister Leila, were close friends. But Jake, Logan, and I will be staying there for about the next month because we have a few meetings and we just wanna hang out with each other since we haven't in a while. A couple couple companies wanted us to do a group shoot together since we all were best friends. The companies were, Gucci, Champion, and All of our merch. Maverick by Logan Paul, Fanjoy, and my clothing line, "Everything's Gucci." Not gonna lie, it took awhile to get Gucci to approve the name. That is going to take up about two weeks. Then for the other two or three weeks we are going to just hang out and chill. So I decided to start my first vlog, of this trip. I grabbed my vlog camera, and pushed record.
"Hey kitty girls!" I laughed.
"So Jake, Logan and I are all going on a half work trip and half vacation, all the way to Miami, and I convinced them both as well as myself to upload every day THIS WEEK AND ONLY THIS WEEK whether it's one minute or thirty minutes. So be grateful!" I joked.
"So I have everything packed, and I'm headed over to Jakes house now, as well as Logan he also got packed last night, and we decided to stay the night at jakes tonight then Uber to the airport, tomorrow at 7 am, for our flight at 10 am." I said loading my suitcase in the back of my car, then getting in my Pink Lambo.
"Oh I almost forgot! You guys haven't seen this baby yet! Me and Jake decided to buy matching Lamborghinis." I smiled.
"He bought a baby blue, and I bought a baby pink! I'm going to have to show you a montage of them together when we get to best friend jakes house around the corner!" I smiled once more turning off the camera.

Y'all I don't think I'm ever going to end this book. It will hurt me too much. I actually love this book. And writing it. Like I genuinely look forward to writing it everyday and then posting everyday. It makes me happy to know that you all love reading this book just as much as I do writing it. So thank you for letting me do what I love ❤️ I love you all to the moon and back. And just know we're a family. And family's are always there for each other through thick and thin. If you ever need someone to vent to, or even to just talk to, I want you to always know that I'll be in your corner no mater what, I promise you that. 🤞🖤🤧
~Kay 💗