Chapter 2

"Mr Aizawa! The new Alpha just took off with Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled as he tumbled through the door.

Aizawa, who had looked bored and sleepy a moment ago, was now alert.

"Mr Kirishima. Outside, now" he growled. "And the rest of you, stay here. Review your notes about Alpha Omega bonding"

Closing the door behind them, Aizawa crossed his arms as his gaze fell on Kirishima.

"So. What happened, Mr Kirishima? Please do fill me in, and make it quick"

"The new Alpha took off with Bakugo, claiming that Bakugo was his Omega. I tried to stop him, but there was no way I could have done so alone, especially as he was carrying Bakugo. And Bakugo went into pre-heat the second Dabi entered the cla-"

Aizawa cut him off, startled. "Heat? But young Katsuki is an Alpha, is he not? Though he did have a surprising neutral scent, and was unable to release pheromones... Ah. Would you have anything to so with this, Mr Kirishima?"

Averting his gaze, he nodded hesitantly. "I- I read his confirmation letter. I know I should have respected his privacy, but I had to be sure, I mean, he didn't even check! Everyone thought Izuku would turn out to be an Omega, but he's an Alpha too! Biology is strange, nothing is certain and personality isn't even a factor in what you'll present as. I knew Bakugo wouldn't take being an Omega well, so I did the only thing I could think of to keep him happy and unaware of his true secondary gender. I laced his daily protein shakes with suppressants, which worked for 4 years! Until the new Alpha undid it all"

Aizawa gave him a disapproving look. "Eijiro. You know better than that, I'm very disappointed in you. Bakugo would have learnt a lot more and been safer with the Omega class, no matter how much he would have fought it at first. However, you were only doing what you thought was right, so for that I cannot fault you. But your actions do mean we have a mess to clean up. I must stop Dabi before he marks young Katsuki, it's likely he went into rut, and they'd both regret it if I allowed it to happen. I would like you to return to class, I shall deal with this"

"But-"

Aizawa held up a hand. "No, Mr Kirishima. Mr Bakugo will be embarrassed enough as it is when he realises I will have seen him in the throws of his heat. Plus, from what you've described, Dabi will be very aggressive as he thinks he's protecting Bakugo. I cannot allow you to get hurt on my watch"

"Then... I'll trust you to bring my best friend back, unharmed and unmarked, Sir"

~~~

"Look at you all hot and bothered for me, hm?" Dabi chuckled, gazing down at the boy in his arms.

He was completely out of it, drowning in the Alpha's scent, panting, begging for him.

"Please, Alpha... Need you..." Bakugo groaned repositioning himself so he could grind onto the Alpha's thigh.

Such a prideful boy. Look at him now, and all it took was a proper Alpha to put him in his place.

"I'd love nothing more than to take you, right here and right now, but your scent will attract Alphas with less control than your friend, and I don't share what's mine" Dabi growled possessively.

Bakugo whined in response.

It was at that moment Aizawa appeared, walking at a fast pace down the corridor towards them. Dabi's expression hardened.

"Stay back or I'll mark him" Dabi snarled when the teacher was close enough to hear, baring his teeth at Aizawa.

Aizawa stopped dead in his tracks at the serious nature of the threat. He couldn't let Bakugo's future be taken away by a hormonal Alpha...

Having said that, the new Alpha, Dabi, appeared to be very lucid. He'd expected him to be on the verge of a rut, but that wasn't the case. He must have excellent self control.

Also, this Alpha wasn't just acting blindly due to a looming rut, he was very aware.

He knew what he was doing, which complicates the situation.

He took a step towards the two students, and received a warning glare from Dabi.

"I wouldn't do that, if I were you. His scent gland is so swollen, pretty and unmarked. I'd be more than happy to change that"

"Why are you doing this?" Aizawa said, slipping his hand into his pocket, trying to get a grip on the phone that was hidden there.

"Why do you think? I came to UA Highschool to find a pretty little Omega to satisfy me. I expected to have to work harder, but I was unexpectedly lucky! Not only did I find an Omega hiding amongst the Alphas, I found my future mate, the one who will bear my children! I bet he has a powerful quirk too that they could inherit!"

Looking up at Aizawa he rose to his feet, lifting the whining Omega up so he was sat on his hip.

"Alpha please!" he cried, his inability to grind on Dabi's thigh anymore obvious upsetting him. He soon settled for rocking his hips a little though, trying to get some friction.

"He doesn't want this, he's not in his right mind. Please don't do this to him" Aizawa begged.

He couldn't attack the Alpha, or Bakugo's life was over. His quirk was useless, as Dabi wasn't using a quirk. He was at a loss on what he could do.

He kept trying to dial on his phone, but that wouldn't help even if someone answered, if he even managed to call. He felt completely powerless.

Dabi's watch flashed, and he tapped on it.

"Dabi, where are you? Handsy has been getting antsy because you're not here. Do you have an Omega?" a female's voice sounded from the watch.

"Yes yes, I've got my Omega, it was a lot easier than anticipated. Send Kurogiri over to bring us back to base. Oh, and inform Shigaraki that I'll be heading straight to the heat room"

"Pfft, tell him yourself! He's been disintegrating half the base out of sheer boredom, I don't want to get in the firing line"

"Forget it, Toga. Bye"

He ended the call, and a dark purple portal began to form behind him and his Omega.

"Sayonara, 'Teach'" Dabi said, smirking as he stepped into Kurogiri's portal, his prize still in his arms.

"No!" Aizawa yelled, dashing forward. Dabi gave him a mocking wave, before the portal vanished.

Shigaraki... He'd mentioned Shigaraki...

The severity of the situation washed over Aizawa with alarming force. Not only had Bakugo been taken by an Alpha, he'd been take by a member of the League of Villains.

This was bad, really bad.

_______

Phew, finally got a chapter out for you guys! So sorry about the literal 7 month wait, oof. Life happened, like you saw in the A/N (which I'll delete soon, don't need my life problems here, this is a safe space - for everyone except Bakugo o_O- )