Chapter 4

Lots of bad language this chapter because well, it's Bakugo xD

When Bakugo awoke the next day, he felt extremely drained. Looking around, he realised he had no idea where he was, or how he got there.

He found himself surrounded by white. From floor to ceiling, the whole expanse of the small, box shaped room felt sterile, definitely not a room that felt lived in.

In fact, it looked a lot like the heat rooms Mr Aizawa had spoken about in class that one time...

Panicked, he flung the crisp, pristine sheets back, revealing his half naked body. He had clean white underwear on, but they weren't his.

No. No. Oh god, please no.

His thoughts were racing, his heart beat quickening. Everything came flooding back to him at once.

The alpha. He's an omega. His first heat. Clinging to the alpha. After that, it all goes hazy, he can't quite remember what happened between that moment and waking up. All he could remember was feeling the aching, the need.

Scrambling out of bed, he ran to the door, pounding on it.

"Oi, you Alpha bastard! You better let me out of here before I blast you and this whole place to ashes!" he yelled, as loud as he could. He didn't care who answered the door, as long as he got out of the room. It made his skin crawl just knowing the purpose of it.

And oh, he was prepared for a fight alright. How dare some Alpha kidnap him without his consent! And he better not have violated him in any way, or there will be absolute hell to pay!

He was about to start yelling again when he heard the click of the lock, followed by the door swinging open.

Instantly, Bakugo took a fighting stance, feeling his explosions start to spark in his hands, preparing himself to blow up whoever was on the other side of the door.

That was, until the Alpha's scent washed over him, instantly soothing him, dulling his will to fight.

"Tch, no need to make such a racket. I knew you'd be desperate to see me, but do try to contain yourself" the Alpha said, sneering down at him with a cocky grin.

His previous anger returning at the Alpha's words, Bakugo lunged for him, blast aimed at his stupid face with that stupid grin.

But, he never connected. The Alpha somehow dodged, leaving Bakugo to stumbled forward, off balance.

Appearing behind him, Dabi grabbed him and pulled him into his chest.

"Hm, how interesting. I knew your quirk would be powerful, but I never anticipated that it'd be so similar so mine. That's perfect, our future children will inherit such powerful quirks!"

Bakugo struggled against his hold, thrashing wildly. His feet connected with Dabi's shins several times, but the Alpha took each hit until the smaller boy was exhausted, seemingly unaffected by the blows.

"Are you finished with your little temper tantrum?"

"Bastard! I'd never carry your children, I'm not even an Omega I swear! Let me go!"

Dabi scoffed, gripping the Omega tighter.

"My name is Dabi, not 'bastard'. You have quite the mouth on you for an Omega, but I guess that's what happens when you're brought up with Alphas, pretending to be one. And in due time, you'll want to carry my pups anyway, so there's no point fighting over something so trivial"

Bakugo growled, thrashing in the Alphas' arms with the aid of a renewed burst of energy.

"Never! I'll kill you first! I'm not some pathetic weak Omega that you can just fuck whenever you please bastard! Now let me go!"

"Stop struggling" Dabi commanded, lowering his voice. The Omega in his arms instantly went limp, whimpering at the intensity of the command.

Since Bakugo didn't attend Omega classes, he has no training in how to resist Alpha commands. And Dabi was trained in how to use them extremely effectively, being a villain and all.

The smaller boy never stood a chance.

"I'm going to mark you now, Bakugo. Is that alright?" he asked with a smirk, knowing Bakugo couldn't fight back even if he wanted to. It'd take him awhile to recover from his first Alpha command.

His friend with the fiery red hair thought he was protecting him by hiding his true presentation from him? The opposite, actually. If the young Omega had been with the other Omegas where he belonged, he wouldn't be in this situation right now.

He'd know how to handle his heats. He'd be able to better resist Alpha pheromones and commands. He'd be prepared.

But, Dabi wasn't complaining. It had all worked out in his favour, after all.

Pressing his nose firmly against the Omega's scent gland, he inhaled, breathing in the sweet scent that would soon be mingled with his. Not permanently, not yet, but the temporary marking would satisfy his Alpha side for now. Gently, he grazed his sharp canines across the tender skin of the boy's scent gland, feeling him tense in response.

Leaning back to look at the young Omega, Dabi could see the sheer panic and fear in his eyes.

"Oh, did you think I meant mark you permanently? Not yet, as much as I'd love to. I just wish to scent mark you for now, so no other Alpha will dare lay their filthy hands on you"

Without another word, Dabi began rubbing their scent glands together, combining their scents. Reminding others, and Bakugo himself, that the Omega was his and only his.

"Now go back to sleep" Dabi commanded.

"Fuck you" Bakugo hissed angrily, before passing out, succumbing to the Alpha for a second time.

Oh, Dabi loved a good challenge, and this explosive blond Omega was definitely going to give him one.

And he would enjoy every moment of the fight.