Chapter 3

"Here's my theory you've heard a million times: he wants to fuck you

"Here's my theory you've heard a million times: he wants to fuck you."

"Shut up Morgan, people are looking at us," I whispered, making her roll her eyes before resting her folded hands on the table and placing her head on top of it.

"Really now? This isn't weirder?" she whispered, making me look away from her gaze. We were in the cafeteria of the indoor water park. Advik, Grey, George, and Ollie were all seeing a dolphin show of some sort while I sat here with Morgan and hoped Advik didn't break down from seeing his crush cling to someone else.

"I'm bored," Morgan whispered, flicking a stray piece of carrot that had gotten on the table. I let out a deep breath when it hit me square in the face, listening as Morgan chuckled. She was my best friend, but she was also a pain in the ass.

"But don't you think he wants to fuck you, though?" Morgan asked me when I didn't say anything when she admitted to being bored. "I mean, who else is calling their 'good friend' to do shit like this. He might even be trying to get you jealous because he's stubborn like you and doesn't want to admit he likes you," she said referring to both of us waiting for Advik to be done with the dolphin show. "It's either he likes you and doesn't know it yet, or you're really deep in the friend zone." I narrowed my eyes at her. This was the most farfetched fanfiction premises she'd ever come up with. I groaned before lifting my head enough to shake it.

"Of course not," I said, watching as my friend licked her lips and hummed a little. Her pastel pink her was done up in a bun and she overdid he eyeliner in a way that made her look eyes look one hundred times sharper. "You just keep making these scenarios up in your head. Write a book about it or something," I went on to say when Morgan didn't say anything. That was odd. She was the talkative one and found any excuse to say something.

"A fanfiction about my best friend and the boy he's been pinning on for a year? No thanks," she mumbled, resting her head on the table cold surface again. And just like that, we both stopped talking. The sound of people walking around and talking in the cafeteria filled up the void that would have been occupied by awkward silence. I took out my phone and scrolled through my social media while Morgan kept picking on her nails. The show wasn't supposed to take this long. It was supposed to be an hour, max.

"I'm serious though," she said making me look up from my phone to stare at her. Her face was blank as she ran her tongue over her teeth. "I think he wants to fuck you."

This again. I groaned. Morgan has been using this one phrase to taunt me since forever. Maybe it was because it caught me unawares most times and she got a good laugh from it. I doubt she believed that. It looked like Advik wouldn't even consider holding my hand and her odd brain was already takin five hundred steps to declare that he wanted to get in my pants. Morgan didn't laugh this time. She had a blank stare instead.

"Think about it. With all this time you spend together, do you think he's honestly not thought about it?" she asked, and I blinked, looking down at the table. She was going somewhere with her thought process, but I didn't want to entertain it. Yes, Advik was not straight, but that didn't mean he was going to think about fuckin g everyone within two meters of him.