01 | one

」

01 | one

"Excuse me?" I heard a feminine voice call me.

"Hello?" The voice said again.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the person who is calling me.

Park Chaeyoung.

"W-what happened?" I looked around the cafeteria and no one was there apart from us. "The bell went, if you don't want to get in trouble you better go to your class." She crossed her arms and sighed.  "Wait, aren't you the girl that's in my Japanese class?" She furrowed her eyebrows and looked me from head to toe.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered, not daring to look her in the beautiful brown doe eyes of hers.

"Cool, see you later then?" She smiled and walked away.

"Jennie Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"Wake up."

"Yah wake up!"  I felt someone shaking me.

"What is it?" I whined. "You passed out in the cafeteria, do you know how worried I was?" Lisa pouted.

"What? Was it just a dream?" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes. "Dream? What did you dream about?" Jisoo walked in with a water bottle on top of her head. "Nothing just-" "Rosie." Lisa rolled her eyes. "Jennie, She doesn't even know you exist, not to mention she's dating Chanyeol." Lisa looked me in the eyes.

"Lalisa. I can't control who I love." I glared at her before hiding under my blanket.

"And I can't control who I love either, Kim Jennie."