03 | three

」

03 | three

side chick?

Jisoo gulped down her fifth glass of alcohol without any hesitation.

"Why am I always the one getting hurt?" Jisoo mumbled drunkly.

Jisoo reaches out for another glass, but someone caught her wrist. "You should stop drinking, you might get alcohol poisoning if you keep on doing that." A women said.

Jisoo squinted her eyes trying to look at the mysterious woman. "Who are you?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows.

"Irene."

Before Jisoo could say anything she collapsed.

"Yah Lalisa you should stop." BamBam looked at the older one.  "I don't get it.  What's so special about Chaeyoung?" Lisa crossed her arms. "Why does everyone like her?"  She questioned again. "Lisa stop it.  You two were best friends." BamBam sighed.

"Were."

"What happened to you two? You guys where so close you even had the ship name Chaelisa."  Lisa sighed before looking at BamBam, "Jennie, that's what happened.  I fell for Jennie." Lisa sniffed before leaving the younger one.

Jennie's POV

I bit my lip in jealously as I stalked Chanyeol's Instagram. I rolled my eyes when I saw photos of Chaeyoung and him.  "What does she see in him?" I scratched my head.  I clicked another persons Instagram and my eyes widen.  It was Chanyeol and another girl... 

Is he cheating on Chaeyoung?