02 | two

」

02 | two
love square

Lisa's POV

I sighed before leaving Jennie's room. "Lisa, why don't you confess to her?" Jisoo suggested. I shook my head, "No, she doesn't understand." I said coldly. "Why don't you try?" Jisoo gave me an apologetic look. "I've tried... but it broke my heart even more."

Flashback •

"Lalisa! You're here!" Jennie gave me her gummy smile. I couldn't help but smile back, god that smile is one of a kind. I quickly walked towards her and sat across from her. "So, you wanted to talk?" She took a sip from her tea.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, this is it Lisa. You stuff it up you're gone.

"If you're nervous why don't I tell you a secret?" Jennie leaned closer.

"S-Sure."

"I think I like Park Chaeyoung." She blushed.

My heart sank.

"Lisa. Snap out of it."

End of flashback •

"Forget it." I walked away, but Jisoo grabbed my wrist. "Why are you so annoyed?" Jisoo said in an irritated voice. "I don't need your help!" I snatched her hand away from hers. "Why do you hate me so much?" Jisoo's eyes filled with tears. "Jisoo, don't act so innocent, I know you like me." "Whats so wrong with that?" I fought back. "Because you're in my way." She glared at me.

"Guess it's just one sided love."