Prologue

jeongguk was drunk. standing in the middle of a sweaty hormonal crowd, that was obvious. he didn't even have a reason for drinking, not one that he could think of anyway, he just liked it. jeongguk was the type of person that would be, in a cliche high school movie, the bad boy.

he had a reputation for drinking, smoking, and doing anything that could get him in trouble. the only think he didn't do was fuck girls. the first time he tried was also when he got popular. it was with some seemingly hot girl, that in his opinion jeongguk though was just annoying. since then rumors spread and, much to his dismay, many girls had claimed to have had sex with jeon jeongguk himself. did he deny these rumors? no he did not. he, being an egotistical attention whore, let the rumors spread like wild fire.

"hey gguk!" someone across the room yelled.

jeongguk looked up from his drink lazily to see one of the only guys he could call a friend min yoongi. yoongi, like jeongguk had the same rumors spreading around, except his were worse. he had moved into town in the middle of freshman year, and had quickly made a name for himself. min yoongi was the stone cold bitch of the school. no one, other than his friends dare look him in the eye for fear of being killed. he too didn't deny the rumors about him, not giving a shit what people thought.

jeongguk smiled at him and gave him a lazy smile as they did a handshake. "how have you been? i heard mina was crying in the bathroom yesterday."

jeongguk rolled his eyes at yoongi's teasing. yoongi was almost always the first to hear about jeongguk's 'latest fucks'.

"all i did was tell her i didn't want her fishy ass vagina." jeongguk shrugged. it was no secret that to yoongi that he hated the attention he got from girls and the fact that they threw themselves at him.

yoongi hummed and raised an eyebrow in surprise. "you actually told her that? i wish i would have seen it!" he barked out a gummy smile on his face.

"yeah?" gguk shrugged. "is that surprising that i didn't want that bitch all over me?"

the older man shook his head and got himself a drink, a smile still on his face.

not even an hour later both boys were drunk off their asses. they were not usually this drunk, but neither of them really cared. they especially didn't care that, both of them being extremely sex deprived, they were making their way up the stairs to jeongguk's room. they forced the couple out of the room and both lay on the bed.

it's safe to say that the two of them definitely had fun that night.
—————————————————
jeongguk groaned opening his eyes. he looked beside him to see his best friend, naked.

jeongguk's eyes widened as he remembered the events of the night before.

"you alright yoongs?" he questioned carefully, not knowing if the older was going to be mad or not.

yoongi just gave him a gummy smile and nodded. "i'm fine gguk" he said calmly.

jeongguk nodded wondering why his hyung wasn't beating his ass for what happened the night before. "fuck that was a mistake" he groaned, regretting both his drinking and having sex with yoongi.

"i agree" yoongi spoke, after a minute of silence. "that was good and all, but let's not do it again, yeah?" he said giving jeongguk a look, the younger nodding in a silent agreement.

"anyway, here" yoongi said, handing jeongguk a piece of paper with a number written on it. "i'm sure you'll like him a lot more than me" he winked, walking out of the room.
—————————————————
uwu hope you like :)