fourty seven

September 21
🎼"Do you remember the 21st night of September?"🎼

"what's up whorres!"

"oh my god taehyung shut the fuck up"

"make me you bitch"

"oooo tae and gguk gon FUCK"

"NO THEY'RE NOT"

"GET SOME TAE"

"im so sorry" seokjin sighed, running a hand through his hair. "they're a bit of a mess."

"yeah you should apologize" tzuyu scoffed.

"remind me again why you're here?" jimin groaned. "you're such a downer."

"exCUSE ME i'm joonies girlfriend you better have some respect for me whore."

"you really just called jimin a fucking whore? fight me bitch." hoseok yelled lunging for tzuyu, only to get held back by yoongi.

they were all hanging out again planning on walking around town and window shopping, except for the fact that tzuyu just had to come along. no one but namjoon really seemed to like her.

seokjin sighed again, his head in his hands. "no fighting please" he begged. "i just want to have fun with my friends okay?"

"taehyung started it." yoongi huffed, a pout on his face.

"i did not!"

"did to!"

"oh my god i'm so so sorry." seokjin sighed. "they're- just, i'm sorry"

"it's alright hyung." namjoon smiled. "it just shows their enthusiasm."

"enthusiasm my ass." seokjin scoffed. "they're just a bunch of crazy's."

namjoon laughed, "whose friends aren't? plus there's a pastry shop right there." he pointed out. sitting right next to them was a small cute pastel pastry shop. "they won't fight namjoon there, would they?"

they would. and honestly seokjin was getting fed up with his friends, no matter how much he loved them. he didn't even blame tzuyu for leaving early, he would too if he could.

"alright," the eldest sighed, "i'm going outside to take a breather." the only one who seemed to even acknowledge it was hoseok who smiled and mouthed 'mood'.

he quickly stepped outside of the small shop, taking a deep breath.

he didn't hate his friends of course, but he couldn't help he feel extremely embarrassed by them. especially in front of namjoon, he had embarrassed himself enough in front of the younger thank you very much.

he shut his eyes groaning in annoyance. he could still hear them, even outside.

he soon heard laughter that didn't belong to himself or his friends. his eyebrows furrowed in confusion turning to look at the alley next to the shop.

"oh my god your hilarious." a feminine voice laughed. "why don't we head back to your place? it's sooo boring with joonie all he wants to do is hang out with his stupid gay friends." she sneered.

seokjins eyes widened at the familiar voice. peeking into the alley.

he seemed to be a little too obvious, as the girl turned towards him with wide eyes.

"you can't say anything about this!" she exclaimed. "or else i'll tell joonie about your disgusting crush on him. and even what you do to yourself at night."

seokjins eyes widened "i don't even do anything like that." he frowned.

"so? joonie'll believe me over you." she huffed, grabbing the guys hand and stomping away.

seokjin stares at the alley in shock.

was that really tzuyu and jackson? or was he just hallucinating?

—————————————————-

oop

is this really the end? or am i just milking all the drama lmao

ily🤟