four

taehyung was betrayed. sure he had only known jk for a couple days, but he felt hurt. he didn't know what he did to jk to get called a whore, but he did. he glanced at his phone for the nth time that day, hoping that he would get a text from his friend, but of course that didn't happen.

"tae, are you sure you're alright? you've been staring at that thing for hours," jimin, taehyung's best friend asked, looking at him with worry. "what's wrong?"

taehyung hummed looking at jimin a small, obviously fake smile on his face.

"i'm fine chim, don't worry" taehyung gave another fake smile.

jimin and taehyung grew up together so, of course jimin could tell when he was lying, and right now he definitely was. he only sighed and gave taehyung a smile, nodding his head.

"do you wanna see if jin hyung is free? we could all go get ice cream together," jimin gave taehyung a hopeful smile "please taetae? we haven't gone out in a while."

taehyung sighed, shaking his head, "nah m'okay you can go"

jimin sighed too, giving his friend an 'are you sure' look, before sitting next to him on the couch. the two have been friends since they were born, both of their parents being best friends. they practically grew up together and jimin was like a brother to taehyung, in many ways. once they had enough money when they were both nineteen, they moved out and moved in together, as they had planned since they were four.

"you never turn down ice cream, especially with jin hyung. so tell me what's wrong or i'm gonna call jinnie and tell him you don't want to see him." it wasn't uncommon for jimin to threaten taehyung with these type of things and, in the end they always worked.

except this time. taehyung only rolled his eyes, annoyed at his friends antics. "whatever jimin, just leave me alone."

jimin automatically knew something was wrong with taehyung. first of all, taehyung never rolled his eyes, at least not ever at jimin. he was almost always kind, even to people he didn't like. secondly, he called him jimin sure it was his name and all, but when he didn't call him any one of his various nicknames for the older, jimin knew something was wrong.

"what's wrong tae?" he said it so soft that tae couldn't help but burst out in tears.

"w-what did i do chim? i d-didn't even do anything an-and he calls me such m-mean things" taehyung was full on balling. he didn't know what he did to jk to be called those things. he was a little harsh himself, but he had his reasons too.

jimin didn't say anything, he just let his best friend cry into his shirt rubbing soothing circles on his back and whisper that everything was going to be okay.

"do you wanna talk about it?" jimin asked softly once his crying turned into small sniffles.

"you know my friend jk right" taehyung asked looking at jimin. jimin nodded, waiting for taehyung to continue his story.

"well he was teasing me and he took it too far, so i kind of snapped and long story short, he cussed me out and called me a whore" tears welled up in taehyung's eyes again, recalling memories he desperately wanted to forget.

"i'm so sorry baby, if you want to be left alone, i understand but maybe if you come out with jinnie hyung and i you'll feel better." jimin suggested, knowing that a date with jin would always cheer someone up.

jimin also knew what tae wanted to forget, he knew all too well what had happened and hoped that he would forget, though both boys knew that would take time.

taehyung nodded lightly and jimin smiled brightly.

"okay!" he exclaimed happily. "i'll call jin hyung and you get cleaned up, alright?"

taehyung nodded again as jimin left the room, probably to go to his own. taehyung sighed and glanced at his phone making a decision that he might regret later.

August 7th, 16:31

Taetae
hey
seen
—————————————————
uwu idek if anyone is reading this but oh well. for the one person who is, sorry for the late update, i'm lazy as hell, but you probably already know that :)