thirty one

September 1, 13:23

if there were two people in the world taehyung loved the most they would be jimin and seokjin.

you already know who they are but i'm gonna introduce them anyway.

park jimin. he and taehyung had known each other since they were little. the two were inseparable. joined at the hip. best friends. jimin would do anything for taehyung.

except of course change rooms.

"please hyunggg!! i don't even know who this bitch is! can't we just room together?"

"i already told you no tae. i don't want to change rooms."

seokjin only smiled, looking at the two with a certain fondness.

kim seokjin was like a second mom to both of them. raising them from the age of fourteen. he too of course would do anything for his little babies.

school had officially started for the three of them and they were absolutely suffering.

"jin hyung will you room with me?" taehyung was begging to room with anyone other than whoever the fuck jeongguk is.

seokjin narrowed his eyes at taehyung, shaking his head.

"absolutely not" he said looking pack down at his phone.

"what! why not?" taehyung exclaimed. jimin only looked between the two with a mischievous smile on his face.

"because i don't want to? i'd honestly rather room with yoongi."

taehyung pouted looking at both his friends, chewing on his straw. the three of them were currently in the campus cafe. it was one of their favorite places to hang out together.

"do either of you even love me?" the youngest exclaimed, trying, and failing to look mad.

seokjin rolled his eyes looking at taehyung with a small smile on his face.

"we don't hate you tae you're just really annoying to live with." it was jimin who spoke up this time.

"yeah like you would know hyung."

"i would you idiot. because we literally live together."

"oh. i forgot about that."

jimin yelled out a sort of screech, looking at taehyung like he was an idiot, which he sort of was.

"you two are the most annoying people on the planet oh my god."

taehyung only grinned taking a sip of his drink. "so then do we get annoying bitch awards?"

"absolutely. would you like it now or later?"

the three of them burst out in laughter not caring about anything else.
—————————————————-
tbh i hate this chapter but idk why

also sorry for not updating i've been putting this off for a while

also i have no idea how college works so bare with me please :)