thirty one (part two)

so i made a few mistakes in the last chapter but i'm here to fix them uwu

September 1, 13:46

once their laughter died down enough taehyung decided to ask the big question.

"who are you two rooming with?"

he looked at his two hyungs impatiently waiting for an answer.

"i'm with yoongi" jin announced, a smile on his face.

"lucky!" taehyung whined, pouting.

jin only shrugged his shoulders looking at jimin, who had a shy smile on his face.

"oooo" taehyung exclaimed, a shit eating grim on his face. "what about you jiminie?"

"jung hoseok" jimin grinned.

"who?"

"the guy on my instagram you idiot!" jimin glared at the younger obviously annoyed.

"oooh" taehyung nodded "he seems cool" he grinned, having a feeling something was going on between the two.

"anyway" seokjin smiled "should we get to our dorms?"

taehyung frowned, shaking his head rapidly. "i don't want to go just yet" he huffed childishly.

"come on tae your roomie can be that bad" jimin rolled his eyes. "maybe you can suck him off or something." he suggested.

seokjin looked at jimin with a weird look before turning to taehyung.

"you aren't sucking anyone off you pebble." he glared.

"don't be a cockblock hyung!" jimin exclaimed. "let the boy suck dick if he wants to!"

"absolutely not" seokjin glared.

"now let's go, i want sleep"

seokjin grinned standing up from his seat, jimin and taehyung following.

they made their way through the halls and the sea of people, finally finding their dorms.

seokjin was the first to leave, ruffling jimin and taehyung's hair and telling them to behave, which he knew they were going to ignore.

jimin was next to leave, wishing taehyung luck with his roommate and winking at him, excitedly skipping towards his dorm room.

taehyung scowled, tracing the rose tattoo on his arm to calm himself down.

room 213A. he raised his hand up to knock before hesitantly dropping it at his side.

other than his brother and his hyungs, he didn't have many friends. he was grateful that he had friends at all, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to be nervous to meet the guy he'd stay with for a year.

aka taehyung was terrified.

he reached up and knocked before he straight up ran away and waited impatiently for the door to open.

finally, after what felt like years, the door opened.

almost immediately taehyung was stunned by the guys beauty. his raven hair was wet and he had only a towel wrapped around his waist, water droplets dripping down his chest.

taehyung choked on his words as the guy raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"can i help you?" he asked. 

"i-uh i-i'm your roo-roommate?" taehyung said, though it sounded more like a question. he internally cursed himself for stuttering.

the ravenette chuckled, opening the door wider for the flustered older.

"do you want to come in then?" he asked after a minute of taehyung just kind of standing at the door.

"yeah i should- i should probably do that right?"

the ravenette chuckled again, sticking his hand out for a handshake.

"jeon jeongguk"

"k-kim taehyung"
—————————————————
👀

also i have a plan for every chapter up to 70 i think and there's some drama👀

maybe yoonminseok next chapter?👀

i really like the 👀 emoji if you can't tell