10,000 hours // arreaga

"Fill up your mind with some memories.."

"CUT!! Boys that was perfect! That's a wrap, ladies and gentlemen! Good work, everyone!"

The director starts clapping profoundly, and the boys start whooping and dancing in a celebratory manner, slipping amongst the paint. I grin and clap along with the workers on the set. I let out a giggle and turned to Alexys when I felt her poking my side.

"This video is gonna be soooo fire when it's all put together."

"I know right? The fans' wigs will be snatched for sure," I laughed while watching Zion and Nick smear paint on Nick's outfit. Nick frowned upon noticing the green smear on his shorts.

"Do it again, Zion, and these hands will be thrown at your palm tree built ass."

"Pfft. Where are you gonna throw them at, my knees? Y'know, because you're-"

The Canadian boy screeched and ducked as a bucket of orange paint flew over his head.

"Try me if you want to, Kuwonu."

"Bet," Zion smirked before chasing Nick across the tarp, kicking buckets at one another. Zion eventually slipped in a paint puddle and fell, being pinned down by Nick as soon as his back hit the ground. Alexis watched the tussle and shook her head.

"The fighting never ends with those two," she chastised before calling after her boyfriend. Nick paused his actions to look in our direction and smiled wide. "Hey, babe." Alexys beckoned him with her index finger, and I laughed to myself when I saw him sigh. Before he got off of Zion, he sneakily slapped paint onto the boy's cheek before shuffling our way.

"I'll leave you to 'scold' your mans," I teased before walking towards the center of the warehouse where the rest of the group was. Edwin was with Tiffany, who kept her distance in order to keep her Gucci clean. Austin was sprawled out on the floor, where Fiffany was wiping the paint off of his face. I walked by and said my 'hi's' before walking over to Brandon, who was listening to Noah talk about the different ideas he had for the final product.

"Somebody had a little too much fun today," I remarked, and Brandon grinned in my direction.

"I guess you could say I go hard in the paint."

I shook my head and cringed playfully. "You're a dork."

"You love it, though."

I sucked my teeth and tilted my head to the side. "Mmm... that's debatable. What I do love is this look right here." Brandon chuckled and did a slow spin for me, to display the medley of reds, yellows, greens, and oranges.

"It was so much fun, you have no idea, baby." I looked over my shoulder at the set that was decorated with paint splatters, their personal paintings, hand and footprints, and tilted paint buckets. I hummed in response and poked his cheek lightly.

"I can imagine. You did really great today and I can't wait to see it put together!"

Brandon's cheeks gained a faint red tint and his lips curved into a grin, and he moved closer to me with his arms spread wide. I backed away from him and shook my head.

"Woooooah, woah, woah. Pause. Who said I want to look like a Crayola box?"

He faked a pout and grabbed at me. "Y/n, please? I just want a hug. Just one."

I eyed his paint-covered figure and cut my eyes at Noah, who watched us in amusement.

"What do you think, Noah?"

He shook his head in disagreement and laughed to himself. "I wouldn't touch that boy, whether he was covered in paint or not." Brandon crossed his arms and huffed in annoyance.