Chapter 7: The Party

Meliodas held out his arm to her, which she graciously took leaning against him her eyes closed still recovering from the pain she felt, she was being forced by her father now to like him no matter how much of a liar he was, she sighed as she looked down at him, she had a small smile on her face as she did so, she couldn't help but notice how attractive he was, at least to her he was extremely attractive unless that was just the recognition the goddess part of her had towards him which was completely logical too, she heard a whisper in her ear which made her turn her head quickly having heard it say 'he's a demon.' She didn't understand what it meant, she turned her head back towards Meliodas who only looked at her with a very confused look on his face.

"What's wrong Ellie?" He asked worriedly as he looked to his fiancé, he was worried about her reaction, she didn't seem like the type of person to do something like that out of nowhere, and it worried him that maybe it was her curse acting up, he knew that their parents would probably be expecting them to make a child right after high school for both the company's and Elizabeth's life.

"It's nothing, lets just go, they're waiting for us." She spoke as she looked at him and held onto his arm a little tighter knowing that she should probably stay as close to him as possible so that her curse wouldn't send her into a flurry of pain.

"Right, but tell me if something happens okay, we're going to be married at the end of the school year, so you can't hide anything from me anymore." He spoke as he looked to the girl he could now say was his beautiful fiancé and he couldn't keep the smile off his face as they walked into the large Ball room.

"Okay, I'll tell you if anything happens." She spoke as she leaned her head onto his closing her eyes as she relaxed against him.

"You think our parents are going to make us have a child right after we're married?" Meliodas asked as he glanced at his fiance, he could see her cheeks turn very bright red.

"W-Well, I'd assume so, my father wants to protect me as much as possible though it would probably be for his own personal gain since I don't think either of my sister's plan to have children anytime soon and I'm sort of forced to if I wish to live long enough to see the world." She spoke her face growing more and more red as she thought about having a child especially with Meliodas.

"Well this is a conversation we should save for later." He spoke as he looked around the large ballroom which all eyes were on them.

They walked down and approached their fathers who were very happy to see the two getting along so well it made them feel much more confident about how well the pairing would work, it would make both companies double in size and save a life, but they didn't exactly know whether Meliodas was really the one Elizabeth was supposed to meet, though, with what the doctors had told Meliodas' father his oldest son was far from normal as well, it just didn't affect him now that he could control it, he hoped he would learn to use it more now that he had a girl to keep him sane.

"Meliodas, I see you and Ms. Liones are getting along." Meliodas' father spoke as he looked at the young couple who looked both happy and very attractive together.

"Yeah, we get along pretty well." Meliodas spoke looking at the silverette who was very relaxed against him, he laughed a little thinking about the list of rules and the last one which would have to be cancelled out now that they would be married in about a years time which was insane to him.

"You two should go and join the others on the dance floor, I'm sure Ellie would love to dance, she did when she was little." Bartra spoke as he looked at Elizabeth who started to blush at her fathers words, she loved to dance but was terrible at it.

"No, father please don't make me, I'm terrible at it." She spoke as she looked at her father waving her hands in front of her as she backing away wanting to run and hide from the world.

"Come on, you can't be that bad, trust me no one can dance worse than myself." He teased as he looked at the girl who was blushing a very bright red and was very nervous about dancing, especially since she'd be forced to dance on her wedding day, it would be mandatory then.

"No, I couldn't, I'd stomp on your feet so many times." She spoke waving her hands in front of her again, she didn't want to hurt him, especially since she was so extremely clumsy.

"It'll be fine princess, I have feet of steal." He spoke as he looked at her laughing as he thought about it, the girl was so cute, she was adorable, he couldn't believe he was so lucky to really have her as his future wife.

"No, I think I'm just going to bed early, its been a really long day, I'm ready for bed." She spoke as she looked at the Blonde boy, who was now worried about how she was feeling since she had seemed tired, maybe it was her curse affecting her, he didn't know if she was telling the truth that she'd just had a long day or if it was just her curse making her tired and not want to dance with him.

"Alright, at least let me drive you home so that you don't pass out while you're driving." He spoke walking over and holding out his arm to her, he didn't want to lose her to something as simple as a car accident, he'd end any person who hurt her, then again he didn't know where all the thoughts of making sure she was unharmed and safe came from, this girl had threatened him earlier in the day but now he knew where she was coming from, a sheltered home where she wasn't allowed to be herself.

"Alright, if you insist." She spoke softly as he walked to her and grabbed her hand, the two walked out of the tall building looking as though they were from a completely different time period, they did get a lot of stares but they ignored them as they climbed into the very expensive car, meliodas on the drivers side and Elizabeth on the passengers, they took off and made their way into the city traffic.

Meliodas looked over and saw Elizabeth asleep within the piles of fabric around her, he thought it was cute how she managed to fall asleep within minutes of being in the car, unfortunately those minutes of admiring his future bride would be short lasted as a car rammed into the back of the car sending it into the car in front of them, Elizabeth jumped awake as the air bags went off.

"Meliodas? What happened?" The young goddess asked in a daze her ears ringing as she looked around, she was scared and didn't exactly know what happened or why the airbags had deployed in her car.

"Elizabeth stay still, don't move, someone crashed into us." Meliodas spoke being completely aware of what had happened and he was far from happy about it, he was just thankful that Elizabeth wasn't hurt, she looked like she was alright but he couldn't see if her legs were alright or not with all the fabric from the dress, but he would think it was safe to assume that her legs were fine and unharmed.

"Crashed!? Meliodas, my father is going to kill us for crashing this car!" The Heiress yelled afraid of what her father would say.